Status: Inactive

I Never Got The Chance To Even Tell Him…

Avoiding Him

I’m currently laying in Warren’s arms with his fingers running up and down my arm as we just lay there in silence looking out the window at the beautiful view of the mountains and the snow falling down. I feel the bed vibrating. Whoa there! It was just his cell phone actually. He picks his phone up and sighs.

“What is it?” I ask turning my head to look up at him.

“Cam just texted me, Voleurz needs us again to film.” He says. I know that he has to leave and that makes me sad, but I can’t steal him from the rest of the world all the time.

“See you later?” I ask hopefully.

“Of course.” He says as we untangle our bodies and get up. I give him a peck on the lips before he leaves. I decide to change out of my now wrinkled clothes and into a sweatshirt and jeans.

“What is up with you?” Sam asks me.

“Nothing. Why do you ask?”

“You seem different.”

“Hmm. Maybe it has to do with themakingoutIdidwithyourbrother?” I say mashing my words together as fast I can. I look up at Sam to see her reaction, she is in pure awe staring at me, then she breaks into a smile and I have a sigh of relief. I hear her squeal like a little girl as she jumps up and down hugging me.

“What about Alex?” She asks. Right about him…As soon as she says that the doorbell rings. Huh. “Were you expecting anyone?” She asks me.

“Umm… not that I remember. Hold on I’ll go get it.” I walk over and open the door up and get suddenly engulfed in a hug by the one, the only Alex Gaskarth. “Alex! What are you doing here?!?” He kisses me and I don’t kiss back for once. I just let him kiss me while I do nothing. I feel bad considering what I just did with Warren. Thank god he doesn’t seem to notice.

“The band is in Vancouver for the day and I thought I would come see you.”

“You know you didn’t have to take the time to come up here.”

“Oh I know, but how can I miss the chance to see your face?” I just laugh at him. I walk him over to Sam.

“Sam, this is Alex. Alex, this is Sam, my roommate.” They exchange hellos then Alex goes to the bathroom, I take that as an opportunity to talk to Sam. “SAM! What the hell am I supposed to do!”

“Ok, I know this sounds bad, but I think you should go along with Alex like nothing is wrong and avoid all the places you can see Warren and don’t tell him Alex is here. You hear me? DO NOT TELL HIM ALEX IS HERE! I think if you go along with it you can just think it all over when Alex isn’t here to influence your decision.” She says rushing her words so she can get it all out before Alex comes out of the bathroom.

“Ok, if you say so I won’t say a word.” Alex comes out and we act like we never said a word. “Alex, I was thinking I that maybe I could show you around today.” He shrugs his shoulders.

“Whatever you want to do.” I think showing him around is the best thing to do since he can’t be making out with me out in public and it’s a very non-contact thing to do, which is good as long as we don’t see Warren while we are out and about.

“Well, then let’s head out.” I say grabbing his hand and leading him to my car. In the car we just have small talk about how life has been, pretty much kept it awkward the whole time, great! I go to the village and park the car. To try and get rid of the awkwardness, I just kiss Alex hard and try to make him not think that anything is going on. I pull out of the kiss and grab his hand leading the way.

“So, I figured that I would show you one of the villages first, then maybe we could take a look at the views from the top of Whistler and take the peak to peak gondola to head over to Blackcomb. By then we could go back to the house and chill out until dinner, or something, and then go out, I guess.” I say. He just nods his head in response.

“I heard they have one of the best ski resort nightlife in the World.”

“You betcha.” I say in response. We go in and out of different stores for awhile until we wind back down were we started near the gondola. “You ready?” We head to get Alex a lift ticket then up the gondola, which we were the only two in there for the full fourteen minute ride up. I just sat there looking out to the snowboarders and skiers going down the mountain and taking in the scenery. Alex was across from me and he was doing the same probably because there was nothing else for him to do.

“What is wrong?” He asks all of a sudden and it actually shocks me he can talk!

“Nothing.”

“I think I can tell by now that something is bothering you.”

“It is nothing really.”

“Then why are you being so quiet?”

“I just…I don’t know I’m tired. The whole Leighton thing got me out of whack.” I say searching for an excuse and it was partially true. He walks over to me and wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead, which caused the gondola to shake with his footsteps. I bury my face into his chest and we stay like this for the rest of the ride up.

We got off the gondola and took pictures of everything, the Canadian flag, the Lodge, each other, everything. The view at the top was beautiful. Everything seemed perfect, that is until I heard a too familiar laugh. One of a snowboarder, whom I made out earlier, the brother to whom I’m staying with. I grab Alex and rush into the lodge as fast as possible.

“What’s wrong?” He asks.

“I really, really have to pee.” I say running into the bathroom, which I didn’t have to pee at all. I pull out my phone and call Sam.

“Dude, Sam! What the hell do I do! I’m in a bathroom right now because I just saw, well heard your brother on the mountain while I’m with Alex!”

“Ok, we got this, just calm down. He has to be going to film something soon and they do that at the top of Whistler, so I say your best bet would get on the Peak to Peak as soon as
possible and head over to Blackcomb.”

“God, I don’t know what I would do without you. I’ll see you later.” I say as I hang up and come out of the bathroom. I walk out and grab Alex’s hand and head out the door towards the Peak to Peak. There is a long line which makes me nervous, but we get on and get over to Blackcomb. Personally out of both of the mountains I prefer Blackcomb, but that is just me. We do the same thing on Blackcomb, take pictures. We take a minute and take in the views. Alex has his arm around my waist and my head was leaning on his shoulder looking out. It was truly a Kodak moment. We stay like this for awhile, but then break apart and go back down the gondola. We walk hand in hand to me car and go back to be greeted by an always cheerful Sam.

“So, how was your little tour?” She asks.

“Amazing, I can see why someone would want to live here.” Alex says. We decide to take a little rest before dinner and the clubs tonight, so we are about to head into my room, but as I have my hand on the doorknob, I suddenly remember that Warren has an extra outfit in my room.

Obviously I don’t want Alex to see it so I turn around and say, “WAIT! Come here.” I grab his arm and pull him to the living room where Sam is. I give her a pleading look. “Sam! Didn’t you say you were going to tell Alex about that one thing?”

“Oh yeah! So, Alex did you know…” I run into my room and take Warren’s clothes and throw them under my bed and do a quick scan of my room to make sure nothing more of his is laying out and I walk back to Sam doing her improvisation.

“Isn’t that cool?” I state. I grab Alex and actually bring him in my room this time. He kicks off his shoes and lies straight down on the bed closing his eyes. I quietly try and straddle his waist and put my hands next to his head. “Someone is tired, huh?” I say causing him to open his eyes, he smirks at my position and grabs my waist, but I roll over and get away from him and I laugh.

“Still a big tease I see.” He says whining.

“Oh yeah you know it.” I say right back at him. He ends up taking a nap, while I just lie in bed thinking about what the hell I’m going to do. After he wakes up, we get ready to go out to the Keg for dinner and then we are going to hit the bar and the clubs after that. All I can hope is that this time we can actually avoid being near Warren and thank god we do! The night goes by so fast and by the end of the night I have a drunk Alex with me to take care of in the morning.

I feel the bright sunlight coming through my window and I open my eyes and also see a sprawled out drunken Alex. I laugh as he groans in protest to his hangover.

“Can you get me an Advil?” He asks and his voice is all groggy.

“Hmmm, let me think about it. Who got drunk? Alex. How did it happen? He drank it himself. Who should get off their lazy ass and get an Advil? Alex.” I say laughing at his frown. I always do this to him when he wakes up from a hangover. Today, he is leaving after only one day. So, I decide to be nice and get him his stupid Advil and a glass of water.

I kiss Alex goodbye before he heads off into his car back to Vancouver to meet back up with the rest of the band. I’m somewhat sad he is leaving, yet somewhat relieved. All I know is though in one short week, I’ll have to be going back to Baltimore and that surely will be saddening.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a short crappy chapter. Comment on it anyway!!!!!