You're the Talk of the Town

one.

It was the first day of the school year when she first saw him.

He sat in the last row in her senior english class. He was quietly sitting there looking at everything. He wore tight jeans, a black v-neck t-shirt and a yellow, blue and green plaid button down long sleeve shirt over it. He has a plain purple ball cap lying on his desk. He had dark brown hair and an olive complexion. He had soft brown eyes, with white rimmed glasses around them. He had a small smile playing on his lips.

He must have been new. She knew most of the people in school. Especially the senior class. But she had never once seen this boy.

She couldn’t help not to look at him. He intrigued her.

“Blaise Adams?” Mrs. Rodney, the senior english teacher, called.

“Here.” Blaise replied, holding up her hand, ripping here eyes away from the boy who just looked at her.

Mrs. Rodney continued to take role and Blaise found herself looking at the mystery boy again. That’s when she heard a name she wasn’t familiar with. One she wished she never heard.

“Gabe Sapotra?”

“Here.” The boy said, raising his hand. His voice was soft, like he just woke up from a good night’s rest. All eyes shot in his direction. Now everyone knew of this new boy.

The class continued on and Blaise was to absorbed in her writing to even hear her friend Caitlynn call her name from the next seat over.

“Blaise?” she said, looking to her friend.

“Mhhm?” Blaise said, looking into her friends eyes.

“That new guy Is staring at you.” She whispered, her eyes motioning over to the boy in the back row across from her.

Blaise looked his way and he just smiled at her. She shot her head back to her desk. She couldn’t concentrate now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was the first time he ever saw her.

He was sitting at his desk in the far back row in his first hour class, looking around the room. He liked this school. It was neat and big.

He noticed a girl a walk in and sit down in the second row across from him.

She was wearing red skinny jeans, a tight long sleeved yellow shirt and bright colored shoes. She had long dirty blonde hair and sea blue eyes. She had a tan complexion that made her glow. She looked extremely concentrated, but she also had a smile on her face. She had a book clutched in one of her hands as she sat down. When he put it on her desk he noticed it was a Harry Potter book. He loved that series.

She glanced at him and he looked away, continuing to look at the room.

“Blaise Adams?” The teacher asked. He didn’t even know she was taking role already.

“Here.” She said. He looked to where the voice came from and where the hand was raised. Their eyes connected and she quickly turned hers to the teacher.

The teacher continued to take role, and he found himself looking down at his desk.

“Gabe Saporta?” the teacher called.

“Here.” He called, raising his hand. All the eyes in the room shot to him. Of course they did. He was the new kid.

As the class continued on, he found himself looking at the girl in the second row. Blaise. She was writing something. He saw the girl sitting next to her calling her name. She told Blaise something and then she looked up to him. He was smiling at her. Once she saw him smiling at her, her head shot back down to the desk, her cheeks slightly pink.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She sat at lunch two hours later, her mind still on the boy in her English class. Something about Gabe made fire go through her veins. There was just something about him; she didn’t what that something was.

“Blaise are you alright?” someone said from her left.

She looked up and smiled at her friend.

“Yeah Joan, I am.” Blaise said, looking at her food.

“Have you seen the new guy? Gabe I think his name is. He’s Hot.” Joan said, sitting down and picking at her meatloaf.

“Yeah, I’ve seen him.” Blaise said, taking a bite of pineapple.

She didn’t know if she wanted to talk about him or not. This was odd. Blaise was never not talkative. She normally talked about everything.

“Okay, something is definitely up with you.” Joan sighed, looking at her best friend.

Blaise just shook her head and continued to eat.

Joan just shrugged to herself.

Blaise took another bite of pineapple, and almost choked. He was sitting three tables away from hers. He was sitting with some people she wished he wouldn’t. But he was staring at her.

She looked away again. She felt herself blush this time. Then she heard those words again.

“The new guy is staring at you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first storie on here.
I hope you guys like it.
Tell me what you think please.

xoxo-Roxen