Status: EDITING

Of Illusory Fancy; My Imaginary Friend's Human

Serenity Crater doesn't always live on planet earth, but in her own world. As a creative child she had an imaginary friend she would've sworn her most precious values was real. One day, like any other day, she goes on a walk, only to confront a young man near her age who gives her a vibe that makes the hairs on her arms stand straight up. It's not a negative type of vibe, but one of such an intense familiarity, that it's terrifying. Later that day, the same young man shows up at her door step, claiming to be Maxy, her imaginary friend.
  1. Prologue
    Caught in the web of imagination, people learn to see only what they want to when dealing with reality.
  2. The Confusion Begins
    What happens when the imaginary and the real not only surface at the same given time, but when they are both one?
  3. Distant Familiarity
    How awkward would it be if a stranger walked into your life and suddenly became a part of it? Would you classify him as an intruder or a visitor? Would you gingerly smile to show politeness or smile at the fact at no longer being alone?
  4. Faked Ignorance
    What do you do when a part of you wants to believe but another part rules out anything that could be believed in?