Status: I'm Working On Getting It On Here.

When Goodbye Means Hello

Hatred!

Pauls POV

Christina makes me so mad sometimes. Why is the pack any of her business? I get that Embry is her brother and that Jacob is her boyfriend but the pack is something she has no say in. I started walking Emma out to the porch. I mean I love Christina to death, not love love but as in she's close enough to be my sister. But I don't want her to be so involved with the pack. To tell the truth I don't even want to have the pack but I know that the pack is the only thing keeping La Push safe. And I don't want any of the girls to be involved. We all saw what happened to  Christina yesterday. That's why I didn't want to tell Emma. I care to much about Emma. Truth be told I imprinted on her in te first week I became a werewolf.
"Paul, what are you guys talking about?" Emma asked me.
"I, we, all the guys sitting in there are werewolves." I confessed. She gave a very confused face.
"W-w-what are you talking about? Those are just myths." she looked at me and gave a weak smile, "Aren't they?"
"No, they aren't." I said looking her in the eyes, "Part of being a werewolf is imprinting which is pretty much finding true love. But it's also possible to just be friends. But I imprinted you a long time ago."
"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"
"I don't want you to get hurt. And you don't like me like that."
"What are you talking about? I like you so much." she said looking at me with her beautiful deep brown eyes. Man this is so much easier than I thought it'd be. But I still don't want her to be involved with this.  
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this one is short but I needed to write either Paul or Emma POV. But I'm not going to do that again because it's difficult for me. I understand if you guys don't like this chapter. But comment and subscribe.

Love Christina.