Status: I'm Working On Getting It On Here.

When Goodbye Means Hello

Ahhhh!

Paul and Emma walked back in to the living room, hand in hand. They were so cute together. I noticed the small glares on both of their faces directed at me. 

Why am I always the one getting blamed for this shit. She had to known. And Paul is being a dumbass if he doesn't want her to know. Plus now we all don't have to lie to her all the time, she can know that I'm not clumsy and that the reason the boys are always leaving at weird times throught the day. Instead of, 'Oh they had to run an errand.' I can be like, 'There is a vampire they have to take out.'. It feels so good to be able to tell her the truth. 

I had been texting Elizabeth and my dad about the whole situation since Jacob had told me. "Jacob, my dad wants to know if it's safe for me and Emma to go to my house, seeing that it's dark?" Sam must have over heard what I said because he stated.
"I don't think that is a good idea. It's dark and that just gives the blood suckers a better chance. You should stay here tonight and one of us will walk you home tomorrow morning."
"Okay. I'll tell them that."I said, while texting what Sam had said to my parents.

"Okay. It's five til eight. So we better get ready to patrol. Seth, I want you to say around town. And I want you to stay here. Make sure nothing get round here." he ordered to Leah. "The rest of us will go to the regular clearing."
"Wait Sam do you want me to stay inside with Christina, Emily, and Emma or do you want me to be outside?" Leah asked. Me I'd prefer her inside it gives me some security. Knowing that if anything does try to come in she won't be sitting out front when something gets in from the back. You know? 
"Inside is fine, I want you to know if anything is coming through every angle." she just nodded. 

Then Jacob stood to leave. So I stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist. He leaned down and kissed me on the lips. Ahhh! I love the feeling of his warm body so close to mine. I lose my mind everytime we touch. 

We pulled away feom the kiss and I whispered in his ear, "Be careful."
"I will. I love you."
"I love you too."we let go of each other and he started to walk towards the door. I looked around to Paul and Emma and Emily and Sam still hugging and saying there goodbyes for the night. I'm surprised Emma is taking the news about them being werewolves so good. I would expect her to be looking for hidden cameras or calling and asylum. But no she hasn't even called us liars. 

The boys left and I was sitting on the couch with one leg on the ground and the other up to my body. I hope the boys are okay, this show is really good. But I really do hope the boys will be fine and that they'll find the vampires and rip them to shreds. "You didn't fall yesterday, did you?" Emma said ripping me away from my thought.
"No." I kept my eyes on the tv. 
"Why did you keep it a secret, you're supposed to be my best friend?"
I was now looking at her, "Its not my secret to tell. You don't think I actually wanted to lie all the time, did you?"
"No, but it just hurts me that you kept it a secret from me for so long."
"I didn't want to. When I first found out I asked Embry, Jacob, and Quil everyday if I could tell you. But I got tired of the no's so I just started to lie."
"I'm sorry I was getting angry at you!"
"It is okay. I'm sorry I had to lie to you for so long. Bit what did you and Paul talk about?"

"He told me about werewolves and then he told me that he imprinted me."
"He imprinted. When?"
"The first week he was a werewolf."I stood up and then pulled her up then o started happy dancing, then Emily walked into te living room. 
"What happened?" Emily questioned. 
"Paul imprinted. He's in love." I sang the last part. 
"With who? Emma?"
"Yes." we were still dancing but now Emily joined us. 
"Ahhhh! I'm so happy now. Nothing could bring me down at the moment."    
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my gawd. This is probably, in my opinion, the best chapter ever.
I love it. Comment and subscribe. Please and thank you.

Love Christina.