Status: I'm Working On Getting It On Here.

When Goodbye Means Hello

Walk In Closet?

As we were driving down the road that leads to Forks, I whispering to Emily and Emma. "I really don't think this is a good idea. I mean it's vampires that are attacking us, so why would we ho hide with vampires."
"I don't know. But I think you're over reacting. I mean he seems pretty nice." Emma said.
"Why is everyone against me?" I said not realizing how loud my voice had gotten until Jacob turned around and looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "What are you talking about? Nobody is against you."
"Really because I can name atleast two in the car?" 

I could tell I was starting to get on their nerves. But I really did t care, they were forcing me to go to the God damn blood suckers' haven. I didn't want to be there and I was going to let everyone know. If there is one thing I'm not it's a person that follows orders. I go out my phone and started texting my dad. I am so pissed. They are making me go to the vampires' house. 
He wrote back, I know but try not to be a bitch to everyone. I know they are vampires but they don't have to let you stay. I stopped texting him after that. I needed to talk to someone who wasn't kissing vampire ass.

We pulled up to a humongous house. I mean seriously it was like five of my house put together. We were greeted by a girl a little bit taller than me. She had a dark brown pixie hair cut. "Hiya. I'm Alice. Nice to meet you all."she said holding her hand out for everyone to shake. When she reached out for my hand, I hesistantly shook it. It was so cold, and for me hanging out with werewolves I wasn't used to cold. It made me gat a chill. When she saw this she immediately let go off my hand. "So about that." I just smiled politely and grabbed Jacobs hand.

Alice and the one who drove us here, Emmett lead us into the house, where there were four more. One of them I immediately recognized as the doctor who casted my arm. "Oh hello there Miss Christina. How is your arm?"
"You can call me Christina. And it's better, but I can't wait to get this thing off." I said scratching at the cast. "Understandable. Well this is my wife, Esme," Carlisle said wrapping an arm around a very thin, woman, who in my opinion looked like she was about to fall in to pieces. She looked so frail. "This is my boyfriend, Jasper." Alice said skipping over to a curly haired guy. 
"I'm Rosalie." the girl with long blonde curly hair snapped. 

"Hi." I said trying to be nice like my dad had told me. "Come on I want to show you to your rooms." Alice said while skipping again but this time over to me. She took a hold of my arm and pulled me towards the stair case, her touch and pushiness made me shudder. But I followed and soon she let go.

We walked up the stairs into a very long hallway. She stopped and turned around to us, "Well we know that you all are in a relationship so we got you guys rooms where a couple could sleep in. This one right here is for Emily and Sam." she said pointing to the first door on the left. She walked a little bit to the right, "this one is for Emma and Paul. And this one," she said as she walked down the hall to the second to last door on the right, "is for you two. Don't tell them but you guys got the best." she said in a whisper so that Emma and Emily couldn't hear even though they had already gone onto there rooms and shut the doors.

Jacob and I walked in to the room and it was huge. This room was seriously two times the size of my bedroom. He laid on the bed as I was exploring the bathroom and walk in closet that came with the room. "Why don't you come lay down? You have to be tired." Jacob said to me as I walked out of the closet. "Yes I am. I'm like the walking dead right now." he laughed and I just raised an eyebrow.
"We're in a house filled with vampires, who are actually the walking dead."
"You are so dumb sometimes." I said as I laid down on the bed. I was battling my eyelids so that I wouldn't fall asleep. As much as I wanted to sleep I knew that Jacob would have to leave in the morning to go on patrol so I didn't want to sleep. 

Jacob wasn't helping either. He was either stroking my hair or drawing circles on my back. Ugh. He wasn't making this easy was he? I knew I lost the fight so I just closed my eyes.
"Jacob?"
"Yes."
"Im sorry I've been acting like a bitch. It's just that I'm scared."
"I know. Now go to sleep. I love you."
"I love you too." 
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! Well I was having doubts about this story because I thought that I was percieving Christina as a bitch. And I don't want that but this chapter made those doubts go away.
Best chapter ever. But tell me what you thought.

Love Christina.