Status: I'm Working On Getting It On Here.

When Goodbye Means Hello

Bella?

Jacobs POV

I was just laying there watching Christina sleep. She looked so peaceful. Like nothing in the world was going wrong. If only nothing was going wrong. I need for her to be safe again. I can't help but to think this is my fault. If I wouldn't have imprinted and fell in love with her. She could be at home sleeping in her own comfy bed. Not at the Cullen's house. I'm just hoping that we take these vampires down soon. I'm getting tired of them ruining my time to be with Christina.

Christina's breathing started shallowing. And she started jerking around. Then out of now where she screamed, "Jacob! No!" then she shot up. 
"Christina, are you okay?" she was no in tears so I held her close, then someone flew the door open.
"What happened? Are you okay?" Bella asked with worry written on her face. An Christina stood up and ran over to Bella. I was for sure that she was going to punch Bella in the face, but no instead she hugged her. My jaw dropped and so did Bella's. 

"I'm sorry that I am so mean to you. And I'm sorry that I never gave you a chance." Christina cried into Bella's shoulder. Either Christina is sleep walking or that dream was a life changer. "Its okay. Now what happened?"
"It was nothing I just had a nightmare."
"Where you wake up screaming 'Jacob'."
"Exactly nothing. But I'm super tired. So I'm going to go back to sleep." Christina fake yawned and walked back to the bed and laid down as Bella shut the door. 

"So now you can tell me what happened?"
"It was nothing."
"Christina, I know you better than the back of my hand. And that was definitely a something."
"Okay. In my dream, Bella was a vampire and because I was so mean to her. She took you away from me. Not hid you in a basement took but she bit you and you became a vampire." oh wow. I see why she wants to be nice to Bella now. 
"She would never do that. She wants to be your friend actually. But you always turn her offers of friendship down." 
"I know. But I'm never going to again."
"Why?"
"Because I love you too much." she said before closing her eyes again.

Wow. Where did that dream come from? And why would Bella be a vampire in it? And why would she think that Bella would change me because of her? The questions were racing through my mind. Does Christina see Bella as a threat or something? Does she think I'd let Bella change me? Even though it isn't possible for me to be a vampire. 

I soon felt my eyelids fall. And I went into nothingness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! I absolutely love this one.
I've wanted to do a dream chapter for a while now.
Tell me what you thought.
Subscribe and comment.

Love Christina.
And about the venom in vampire bites being poison for werewolves isn't in her dream. Instead Christina has to watch Jacob become something she hates.