Status: I'm Working On Getting It On Here.

When Goodbye Means Hello

Cutie McCuteface!

They both quickly jumped out of my window and ran away before I could even move another muscle. What the hell? I have no other choice but to let my love's guard down for them to attack them. I can't just throw him under the bus like that. I heard a knock on my door which startled me. Then Jacob walked in. 

"Christina? What's wrong? Did something happen? I followed a trail of vampires to your room. Babe, were there any here?" he was talking so fast I could just barely make out his sentences. 

"Jacob, you have to stay away from me. Their going to try to kill you. The one has powers that will force me to get you hurt. Please just go for now." I pleaded falling to my knees. 

He bent down and wrapped me in a hug. "I'll never leave you. They can't hurt me. And I sure as hell won't let them get anywhere close to you again." He tried to comfort me but I knew that if he stayed he'd get hurt. I can't let him get hurt because of me. 

"If you won't leave, I will. I can not let them hurt you." tears were pouring out of my eyes like waterfalls. I looked up and saw that his eyes were also filled with tears. 

"I will find and kill them. They are ruining my family. I can't leave you and if you leave at least take someone with you. Don't try leaving by yourself, and I know that's what you'll try to do. But Christina I need to know that you're safe. And if you're by yourself I know you are not." I kissed his lips and stood up pulling him up with me. I pulled him over to the bed with me. 

"Can you stay for tonight?" 

"Christina, you know I can't."

"Please? This will be our last night together." I put my head in his chest. He laid down pulling me with him, as a sign that he was giving into my request. 
 
      *******/:********

Jacob's POV

I awoke to myself in an empty bed and most of Christina's belongings gone. I quickly ran out of the room and looked at Embry, "Where is she?" 

"She wanted me to give you this..." he handed me a note that had her smell all over it. 

Jacob, I know you said to take someone but I couldn't. I can't take away people that could help you get rid of these assholes. You're probably clenching this note as you read, but please don't get mad. I have a good intention. I know you all can use those werewolf and vampire sniffers of yours to find me when all this is over. But for now just remember I love you and I'm thinking about you. 

At the end she signed hers and Brady's name. My eyes swelled with tears and Bella walked over, "Jacob, she'll be fine. She's a tough girl. She loves you and I would've done the same in her situation." She wrapped me in a hug.

"What if something happens? What if her or Brady dies? What if they both do? I can't deal with that. And what if I'm not there for my baby's birth? Why did she not wait for me to wake up? Or try to wake me?" The thoughts were just racing. 

"Would you be able to leave her if she gave you the big brown eye look you all have?" she's right. I can barely leave when Christina wants me to, let alone when she begs me not to. "And I know that Christina will try to keep Brady in her until the last very moment just so you will be there. You mean the world to her. And before she was anything more than just you're close friend to you, you were her world. I think you were the only one who couldn't see that you were the reason she was alive."

"Will you find her for me? Stay with her?"

"Yes, anything for my bestfriend and soon to be godson." she said putting a wink in there. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Guess what! I'm back! Mwhahahahaha! I miss and love you all so much.
I can not wait for comments...wink wink.

Love Christina.(: