Status: I'm Working On Getting It On Here.

When Goodbye Means Hello

Store?

I was sitting in Jacobs room waiting for either him or Emma to walk in. I was so bored and I have been watching  Finding Nemo for about a half hour. It was the part where Nemo gets put in the tank and meets Peach, Gil, an the rest of the captive fish. I wonder how long Jacob is going to be? I hope not much longer. I miss him already and it doesn't help that the whole reason he had to leave was because of those damn vampires again. They make me so mad. I heard the front door open, so I ran out of his room to see who it was.
"Emma! Finally! I've been sitting in there by myself for like an hour and a half and it was boring. I thought I was going to die of boredom."
She laughed, "Where is Jacob?"
"He had to go get something from the store."
"Why didn't you go with him?"
"I didn't feel like it. And he asked me to stay here so he didn't have to drive to my house again."I hated lying to her. I wish I coil just tell her, but it's not my secret to tell. She was my bestfriend and I was constantly lying to her. Ugh!
"Hah! Well what were you doing this whole time?"
"I was watching Teen Mom, but then Ryan made me so mad. So I started watching Nemo. And I'm missing it so let's finish watching it."
"Okay! But you have to tell me all of the details from yesterday." to bad I couldn't. I have to tell her the lies that I've been telling her all the time.
"Okay! Which one though, Jacob or wrist?"
"Jacob! Jacob!" she jumped up and down.
"Well yesterday I guess when he helped me up after I fell, he started liking me. And then he told me how he felt then he took me to the hospital."
"Awww! How did he tell you?"
"I said he doesn't care about me. And that he only cares about Bella. Then he was like that's not true I love you."
"Oh my gawd! That's is so...eeee." se couldn't even finish her sentence before she started to squeal. Then we both looked up to see Paul and Jacob walk in the room. I stood up and hugged Jacob while Emma just stood up and said, "Hi." to Paul. To which he gave a hi back.
I looked at Jake then tilted my head to Paul and he knew that I was asking if Paul liked Emma. He smirked then slightly nodded. I couldn't stop smiling after that. It makes me do happy. But now I hve to find a way to get them together.
"So what are we doing today?" Emma asked me.
"How am I supposed to know. You should ask them."
"Its up to you guys."Jacob said.
"Well why don't we go to Emily's?"I blurted out. They all nodded then we started for the front door.
"Dad, I'll be back later. We're going to Emily's." Jacob said walking out the door. Paul and Emma were walking ahead of Jacob and I. So I took the opportunity to talk about the early patrol.
"So what happened today?"
"We lost the trail."he said looking disappointed.
"Really? Well I'm sure you'll pick it back up."
"Maybe. These blood suckers know what they are doing. There trail lead us back to our clearing and it just vanished." this kind of scared me. I mean I knew the pack would catch them but Jacob never thinks vampires are wise. And if he does... It's not good.
"You guys can do it. I know you can. So what did you say to Paul?"
"I asked him what he thought about her then he said as a friend. So I asked if he could ever be attracted to her. He said he already is but she's not into him."
"But it so obvious she is."he just laughed and then we walked into Emily's house to see Quil, Embry, Jared, and Sam sitting around the kitchen table.
"Hey guys!" I said while taking a drink of Embry's pepsi.
"Hey! How are our two favorite love birds today?" Quil joked as I stuck my tongue out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! This one isn't bad. I don't think.
But tell me what you thought.
I love you all. Subscribe and comment.
AndI'm thinking about doing another fan fic but I don't know who the famous person should be.
Any suggestions?

Love Christina