Status: In Progress...

The Way to Believe

Chapter Twelve

I left her at her doorstep, “Bye Sami.”

“Bye Hun.” She looked at me, “Look you’ll see me soon anyway.”

“I know, but it feels as though I’m never going to see you again.”

“Oh, don’t be such a pessimist. You said you were going to visit. So, if we don’t see each other then it’s your own fault.”

“I know. I know. But still.” I sniffled, “My life has completely changed. My parents are dead, my best friend now lives halfway across the world, and I now call my home Neverland.”

“Yeah well, you can fly. So it’s not that far.”

“Won’t you fly?”

“No, it’s not really the thing here.”

I giggled, “I’m gonna miss you, Sami.”

She smiled at me, “Well, I won’t miss you one bit.”

I hugged her. “Bye.”

“Bye, Iris.” She waved and closed her door.

And I, well, I flew off into the night. To Neverland.

And my new life.



I was back in my purple room. It was nighttime, and I wasn’t tired at all. But I forced my self to put my pyjamas on.

The purple silk ones. Somehow they had washed themselves and folded themselves and put themselves under my pillow. My purple silk pillow.

I went to the bookshelf and looked at a few of the titles.

Pride & Prejudice, Animal Farm, The Wizard of Oz, Chronicles of Narnia, Alice in Wonderland, Harry Potter and, of course Peter Pan.

I pulled out Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. And read the last few chapters.

And that put me out like a light.
♠ ♠ ♠
Have fun and comment!!!

Love Elona