You Belong With Me

What Do You Want?

Alex’s P.O.V.

The next morning when we woke up I had 5 missed calls and 7 texts all from Lisa.
The texts said things like:

‘Alex please let me explain.’

and

‘call me.’

I just ignored them all. Then there was a knock on Holly’s door. Holly got up to answer it.
I heard her open it and then slam it right back. She walked back into the living room looking really pissed.
“that stupid slut is here to see you.” she said sitting back down on the couch.
I got up and walked to the door.
“What do you want Lisa?” I asked.
“Last night wasn’t what it looked like.” she said I could tell she was lying. Then Holly was by my side.
“Well it sounded like there was another guy in your house.” I said angrily.
“that was just my um… dads friend.” then Holly lost it.
“Oh my God Lisa! You are such a liar! I can’t believe you’re just gonna sit there and lie to Alex! He has done nothing to deserve this. He has treated you like you were the only girl in the world and you go and do this to him! You make me sick!” She yelled. I had to hold her back to keep her from punching Lisa.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about Holly.” Lisa said calmly.
“you do know what I’m talking about! When I went to pick you up yesterday, you knew who that guy was. You were all happy and when you saw me you got all worried. So don’t even give us any of that crap!” Holly yelled. I rubbed her arm to try and calm her down.

“That proves nothing. I was just being polite to him and when I saw you I knew it was just going to be torture to ride in the same vehicle with you.” Lisa said getting a little irritated.

“Let. Me. Finish…. And when me and Jack rode by your house last night that same guy was there yet again…. So what’s your excuse now Lisa? That he got some more of your mail? I knew from day one that you were going to do Alex wrong but I let it go because he really liked you.”
“This is none of your business Holly. This is between me and Alex. So you should go back inside.” Lisa said angrily.
“This IS my business. Alex is my best friend and I’m not going to sit here and watch him get hurt and lied to by a stupid slut!” Holly said crossing her arms.
“Alex. You’re just gonna sit there and let her talk to me like that?” Lisa asked.
“Yea, I am. You deserve it Lisa. It’s over between me and you. And I will never make the mistake of dating a girl like you again.”
Then me and Holly walked back into the house and closed the door in Lisa’s face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shooort!

only one more chapter until the sequel!!

i dont like silent readers! so let me know what you think! :)

xoxo Taylor