A series of one-shot requests

Birthday Morning

You know the feeling when you forget to close your curtains late at night, and then you get really angry in the morning because you wake up so early because of the chirping birds and sun shining through your windows and the only thing you want is to sleep a little bit longer? Yeah, quit the whining dear readers. Because I can prove you that there are worse things to wake up to. Like a flash of a camera. Or seven flashes in a row, in my case.

I brought my hand and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. That’s when I saw Joe infront of the bed flipping his camera, and Nick in the balcony. “What the hell are you doing in my room?” I spat out.

“Calm down little Tay-tay, we just passed by to tell you happy birthday.” Joe said and smiled at something that was on his camera. I bet it was a picture of me snuggling in bed with my not so good looking hair … I swear, I’m going to kill that guy someday!

“Oh, I’m so happy I brought this camera with me.” He said and took another photo. I resent the day that I made up my mind to buy him that stupid camera. This is what you get for trying to be nice and give a present to someone, they make your life a living hell. This might sound over dramatic but it’s true.

Read: This ladies and gentleman is the real Joseph Adam Jonas, the twenty year old heartthrob that acted as a seven year old one.

“Take a picture one more time and I’ll smash that camera into million pieces.” I yelled and arranged my morning hair.

“No you won’t.” he said and stuck out his tongue.

“You’re right probably I won’t because I wouldn’t stand your whining after wards.” I responded. He gave me a weak smile and put the camera on my dresser. Good boy. “Now would you go out of my room since there’s this thing called privacy?” I asked.

“That’s not fair, why won’t you kick Nick out of the room too?” he protested.

“Because he’s my effin boyfriend, smartass.”

“Can someone tell me why you two are always arguing?” he said as he came in.

“Because your girlfriend is super annoying.” He said and stuck out his tongue out for the second time this morning.

“Or maybe because you’re such an asshole.” I yelled and tossed my pillow which hit him right in the head.

“Stop it guys!” Nick said as Joe was going to throw the pillow back at me. “Now Joe would you go to the bathroom, please?” he continued and both me and Joe gave him a weird look.

“But Nick, I don’t have to pee.” Joe said and I let out a laugh.

“Joe, I want some time with my girlfriend. All I’m asking is for you to get out of this room. Please?”

“Fine, I’ll go outside and wait for you in the car. I don’t want to hear any moans or any other sounds, it’s disgusting.” He said and went out with a laugh. Yeah laugh it up you little raccoon.

I moved to the right side of the bed and gestures to Nick to join me under the sheets.

“Happy birthday, Taylor.” He said and jumped on the bed as I laughed.

“Thank you.” I said and planted a kiss on his lips. I placed my head into the crook of his neck and inhaled his scent for a couple of seconds. But as they say wherever there’s peace, the devil come to bring everything into ruin. Yeah the devil in person aka Joe Jonas entered the room.

“Ahh so cutesy, Tay-tay. Who knew you liked to snuggle?” he said trying to pull out a joke.

“Weren’t you going to wait for us in the car?” Nick asked.

“Yes, in fact I was on my way downstairs but then when I was in the elevator I kept having the feeling that forgot something. So I started to think of what it might be. And I kept thinking and thinking a-.”

“Joseph, we don’t have all day long. Would you just grab what you forgot and go back downstairs.” I yelled at him.

“Fine, I forgot my camera fyi.” He said with a gayish voice and took another picture. “This shot is way cute.”

I gave him a satanic look. “Fine I’m going.” He said as he walked out of the room.
“Why on earth is he coming with us?” I whined.

“Taylor, he’s been through a rough time lately, he’s actually really cool. Would you give him a chance?” he asked. As if I could ever say no to Nick Jonas. He’s just so damn cute.

“Fine.” I said and he brought his lips level with mine. With a soft, chaste peck on my lips, he released for only a second before I closed the gap once more, wanting nothing but more. Kissing Nick was like heaven, slightly better.

His tongue left a trail around my lips, I allowed the deepening of the kiss. Wait, allowed isn’t the right word. More like encouraged it, and as he started to back up, as if to pull away, I leaned closer towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck, never wanting to let go. Then he broke away completely with a smirk, “You know that we’re going to be late if we keep doing this?” he said.

“I don’t care.” I stated as I left another small kiss on his nose.

“But it’s your birthday, you have to go out and have fun.” He said. My fingertips grazed over his smooth jaw as I reconnected our lips, my mind traveling to its happy place as his gentle touch brought shivers all over my body. His perfect, sweet, assuring touch.

“C’mon as if something is better than staying in bed and kissing you all day.” I said with a grin on my face.

“That’s true.” He said and I smiled widely. “Oh my little girl is growing so fast, there’s already sings of wrinkles on your forehead.” He said with a laugh.

“Don’t you dare joke about that, I’m not that old.” He said and continued laughing. “Nicholas Jonas, this is not funny!” I said and playfully slapped him in the face.

“Okay I won’t joke about your age, old lady.” He said and I gave him an ‘angry look’. “Would my cheek get another enthusiastic greeting if I kiss you?”

I chuckled and re-attached my lips with his again. “That’s disgusting.” We heard someone’s voice say.

“Jesus!” I yelled. Could a couple get some peace?

“No it’s Joe but whatever. I’m sorry if I interrupted something but I started to get worried.”

“I think you better get dressed Taylor.” Nick said and I nodded as I made my way to the closet.

Happy 19th Birthday, Taylor !!!
♠ ♠ ♠
This was a request from ' un-touchable' ... hope you liked it?

In your entry you wrote that your birthday was on the 19th of January so I posted this on your birthday as a present haha. Happy Birthday :)

If someone wants to make a request just leave a comment on the story/ comment on the journal/ message me!!

xxx