Don't Tell Me, Cause I Don't Wanna Know

Guns again?

I groan as the bell goes off. Everyone goes their separate directions, Johnny, Matt, and Jimmy going theirs, Brian going his own way, and me, I'm going to skip the rest of school.

I walk down the front steps as the principal comes down at the same time. He looks at me harshly.

"Going somewhere Baker?" He asks. I nod as I hand him one of the MANY early slips. He looks at it and nods. "You seem to be getting out early a lot, everything going okay at home?" I force a smile and nod my head.

"Sure sir, everything is fine, it's just-" He frowns for a second.

"I also have been noticing that you've been coming into school high, not okay." My smile fades, god dammit, caught again. "I'll let you off with a warning Baker." I let out a sigh of relief.

"T-thanks sir, it won't happen again." I say and give him a small smile as I make my way towards my car.

Dammit, almost getting put in detention again fucking sucks ass. I can't be in detention is the point. My boss will get mad at me and worst of all, I'd be losing money.

My mom and dad got divorced a little over a year ago. My mom has been having money problems so I told her I'd get a job to help her out. We've been better off ever since.

I drive one handed when I get a text from my boss, she probably already knows that I left school early like always.

To: Zacky
From: Steph

Zacky, I have a new assignment for you, and it's better that I just text it to you today, I'm very busy.

I nod my head at the text as I decide to text back.

To: Steph
From: Zacky

Alright Steph, go ahead. Though, I wish I could see your beautiful face today =P

I love sucking up to my boss sometimes. She's really nice though, she has done a shit load for me.

I turn the corner towards my house, I decide to take out a cigarette, light it, and smoke it. Steph doesn't really like that I smoke, but she knows besides the drugs it's the only thing that keeps me sane. She needs me sane for my job.

I feel my phone vibrate again and I look down at it.

To: Zacky
From: Steph

There's this guy named Matthew Charles Sanders, you might know him, not sure. But he's your next target.

My eyes grow wide. I look up at the road, almost hitting something and I swerve to the side.

I NEED TO SEE HER IN PERSON ABOUT THIS!

To: Steph
From: Zacky

STEPH! Matt is my best friend!

I text to her and drop the phone down again. My upper arms were beginning to shake, tears were forming in my eyes. Is she serious? Does she really want me to kill my motherfucking best friend? Matt was one of them?

How the fuck could this happen? Matt doesn't look like the type to hold a gun like that. Hell, he looks so peaceful. I pity him sometimes when he's just staring at the ground looking like a depressed emo bitch.

But he's hiding a lot, hell, he was hiding this. My phone goes off again.

To: Zacky
From: Steph

I know, that's why I regret assigning you this, but the head told me to do it, so do it.

I shut the phone as I reach my house, get out of the car and stride up my driveway. The tears start to fall. I look around to see my mom's car gone. Great, she probably went out drinking, which is what I should do.

My phone goes off again.

To: Zacky
From: Brian

Where are you?

I flinch, expecting it from Steph, but thank god it was Brian.

To: Brian
From: Zacky

Feeling Sick.

I close the phone and fall on the couch, this cannot be happening to me.

I love Matt.

I love him.

Nothing is going to change my motherfucking mind.

My phone goes off again

To: Zacky
From: Brian

Fucking bullshit, I know when you're lying Zacky fucking Vengeance.

I flinch at this as I begin to text back

To: Brian
From: Zacky

You might be my dealer, but back the fuck off Synyster, it's none of your biz, I want to be alone.

I close my phone again and hide my head in my hands. This is complicated.
♠ ♠ ♠
blah blah blah