Status: Rewritten, let me know what you think!!

A Library Romance

Chapter Thirteen

*Nico's P.O.V.*

Lilacs; the scent surrounds me. Pleasure; the feeling consumes me.

Lips on my neck, my hands on a hard chest, and hips grinding against mine. I flip us over, pushing Adlar underneath me. I press my lips against his hungrily. His lips are soft but still a little rough. His body feels so good under mine as I grind my hips harshly against his, feeling his erection against mine.

Adlar moans in the back of his throat as I suck and nip at his neck. I trail my way lower down his neck, pulling his shirt over his head and take one of his nipples in my mouth. Adlar’s breathing becomes heavier as my hand finds its way in to his pants, grabbing a hold of his dick.

I unbutton Adlar’s pants and push them and his underwear down his legs as I kiss my way down his stomach. Adlar cries out suddenly as my tongue traces a line from the shaft to the tip of his dick. I chuckle lightly, taking his dick in my mouth and swirling my tongue around it. His fingers grab hold of my hair tightly as he pushes his hips towards my face.

Smiling to myself, I begin to suck on Adlar’s dick, moving my head up and down torturously slow. I grab his balls in my hand, rolling them across my fingers. He begins thrusting into my mouth and I brace myself, deep-throating him every time. Adlar starts to moan more loudly as his back arcs against the bed and his feet curl in to the sheets.

Needing a break, I pump Adlar with my hand as I take his balls in my mouth, sucking and licking them gently.

“Fuck,” Adlar’s voice squeaks as he moans.

Adlar’s body tenses up a bit and his moans come more frequently. Knowing he’s close I move my mouth back to his dick, this time bobbing my head quickly, digging my nails in to the skin of his ass. Adlar’s fingers have a death grip on the back of my head as he thrusts roughly in to my mouth. I don’t mind, knowing that the reward will be great.

Adlar begins to chant my name, “Nico, Nico, Nico.”

His legs begin to shake as his pending orgasm grows more and more inside him. The headboard is now banging against the wall. The only sounds in the room are the banging of the bed against the wall, and Adlar’s slow chant of my name.

Then Adlar’s slow chant changes to a loud moan as he’s ready to burst. His dick continues to hit the back of my throat.

Every thing begins to blur. Adlar’s screaming is muffled, I can hardly see him; I can barely even tell if his dick is still in my mouth. Finally I hear one last scream of my name come from Adlar as it morphs with the sound of my mother; the banging of the bed against the wall becomes my mother’s fist against the bedroom door.

I wake up to find myself on my back in my bed, the covers scattered around, and my underwear feeling rather sticky. A great start to another day.

“Nico Lorenzo Mammoliti, get out of bed now, you leave in quindici minuti!”

Fuck!

I’m out of bed in two seconds, pulling on the first pair of jeans I can find, which happen to be white skinnies. The first shirt I can find is a baby blue v-neck. Since I won’t be able to shower till later tonight I put on twice as much deodorant than I usually do. My hair looks like crap, bed head and grease don’t make for a good look, so a tuque it’ll have to be. But of course when I went to grab my A7X tuque, it was nowhere to be found.

“Where’s my tuque?!” I yell as I rush in to the kitchen, grabbing the bagel and coffee mami has ready for me.

“I don’t know, where did you have it last?” she asked like a typical mom.

“I had it in my room,” I say angrily.

“Well then it is in your room.”

“No it’s not!” I yell in frustration as I run upstairs to brush my teeth quickly.

“Here big brudder, I found your tuque,” little Arianna says, running over to me as I come back down the stairs.

I grab the tuque, my back pack, and slip in to my shoes as I run out the door and in to my car. The drive to school seems to take forever. I pull in to the parking lot just as the last of the kids are filing in to the school. Running in to the school quickly I race through the empty halls towards home room. Remembering my hair I pull on the tuque, only to realize that it is not at all my tuque. It’s Carina’s white one with the stupid little fucking pom pom on the top and braids coming down on both sides. Great, now I really look like a fucking retard.

I slide through the door to home room just as the late bell rings. Every head in the room turns towards me. Across the room, Drake bursts out laughing. Stomping my way over to him I throw my back pack at his face.

“Laugh it up, chuckles,” I growl, sitting on him.

“Hey, get your fat ass off of me,” Drake whines, his voice muffled by my back pack still pressed against his face.

“You love my fat ass,” I state, matter-of-factly.

I look around the class and notice Abigail sitting in the back talking to Ethan, a really cool guy in the class. He sings in a band and is always writing in a notebook he keeps at his side at all times. He looks pretty shy as he talks to Abigail. Abigail’s giggling like a love struck school girl. She looks up at me, noticing me watching and gives me a little smile, blushing. I give her a thumb’s up, turning back around.

“Nico, can I have my face back?” Drake asks from under me.

I almost forgot he was there.

Before I can answer him, the teacher makes us shut up so that he can do attendance.

“Drake?” he calls out.

“He’s not here,” I answer quickly.

Drake starts to flail his arms behind me.

“Then who’s that you’re sitting on?” the teacher asks.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I feign innocence.

Drake’s arms come around me, trying to pinch my nipples.

“Ooh, Drake, I didn’t know you felt that way about me,” I say in a sexy girl voice, chuckling, “If I’d known you were this kinky then I would have screwed you a long time ago.”

The class starts laughing as Drake whacks me in the face. He then pulls off the tuque, throwing it away.

“No!” I shriek, diving for the tuque, “I have bad hair today!”

The class laughs even harder.

-----

After home room I go to my locker to get my stuff for Chemistry class. There, sitting on top of my books is my A7X tuque. Also, at the bottom of my locker is my Papa Roach hoodie. Now I don’t look so stupid. My day is starting to look up.

-----

Work is actually lots of fun tonight. Adlar and I exchange stories about past parties since we’re both excited about Craig’s party.

“This one time when I was thirteen, Deana had gotten a really bad hair cut. She had gotten a pixie cut, which I’d told her was not going to look good on her but she still got it anyway. So one night we’d gone to a party and I’d gotten so drunk that I started to hit on her cause I thought she was a guy,” I recall an old memory to Adlar.

Adlar starts laughing, trying to picture Deana looking like a boy.

“No, no, when I was fourteen, Caden took me to one of his buddy’s parties. All they were doing was taking shots like the entire night. I was so wasted. And since I was the cute little kid at this party, all the girls were like around me, telling me how adorable I was and blah, blah, blah. But I don’t know what it was, all the shots they’d made me take, or the overwhelming smell of the perfume of all these girls, but it all hit me at once and I chucked all over this one girl’s tits. It was hilarious! She was pretty pissed, though. Caden was told never to bring me to one of their parties again.”

“Oh, that’s bad,” I laugh as I go to lock up the door.

Before I can get to the door though, in runs a blonde bundle, throwing her arms and legs around me.

“What the fuck?!” I yell, falling against a book case.

Adlar comes to the front and starts laughing at the sight of a girl wrapped around me.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!” the girl squeals.

“Abigail?” I ask, wondering why the hell she’s here.

Abigail unwraps herself from around me, taking a couple steps back, blushing embarrassedly.

“Sorry,” she giggles.

“What is going on?” I ask.

“I’m just so happy! And I have you to thank for that.”

I just continue to look at her, confused.

“Ethan is like the most amazing guy ever,” she gushes.

“You also said that I was the most amazing guy ever.”

“I know, but this is different. He actually likes me back. He said that he’s liked me for a couple years now. He thinks I’m the most beautiful girl he’s ever seen and that I’m his muse.”

“Abigail, that’s great. I’m happy for you, I really am. Just don’t go from one obsession to another.”

“Oh, Nico, you’re such a little worry wart. I’ll be fine. I won’t scare this one away.”

She smiles and claps happily, jumping up and down before she yells a quick goodbye and runs back out the door. I shut the door behind her, putting out the Closed sign.

“What the hell was that?” Adlar laughs, “Was that your friend?”

“More like my stalker,” I chuckle as Adlar and I go back to putting books on the shelf.

“Your stalker?”

“Yeah, up to yesterday she was absolutely crazy obsessed with me.”

“So what changed?”

“I just talked to her, is all,” I say, looking over at Adlar.

I then realize that Adlar’s face is only a couple inches from mine. I can feel his breath against my face. I can see every shade of blue in his gorgeous eyes.

“What did you say to her?” Adlar’s voice is lower now, almost as if he can sense the sudden tension.

“I told her to be glad she’s not gay.”

“What do you mean?”

“She’s straight; there are so many more options out there for her. It’s harder to find other gay guys, especially when you live in a little town.”

I hope Adlar doesn’t notice how much I keep looking down at his lips. I hope he can’t tell that the only thing on my mind right now is thinking about pressing my lips to his.

“Have you ever thought about being straight?” Adlar asks slowly.

“When I first realized what it meant to be gay, I did a bit. But now that I know it’s not a bad thing I don’t care. I like being gay too much to want to be straight.”

“What do you like about being gay?” Adlar asks, turning fully towards me and leaning against the bookcase.

“Guys, mostly,” I smile, chuckling, “And it can also be a bit more special when you actually do find another gay guy. It’s even nicer if a guy you like but aren’t sure about, turns out to be gay. That’s the only hard part, wondering whether or not a guy is gay.”

“So is there someone now that you like but aren’t sure about?”

My breath hitches in my throat. Could he really be gay? This entire conversation makes me want to believe that he is. And I’m hoping with all my heart that what he just said is an invitation to tell him that he’s the one I like.

I take a deep breath, nodding lightly and slowly begin to lean in. My mind is going so crazy right now that I can’t tell if he’s leaning in too or not. Am I really about to kiss Adlar and possibly ruin any kind of friendship we may or may not have together?

Just as my lips are less than an inch from Adlar’s I hear the door being kicked open and Antonio’s extremely annoying voice. Adlar and I part quickly, leaving the books and go out to meet Antonio at the front.

“Yippee kiyay, mother fuckers!” he yells, “It’s party time!”

I hate him sometimes.