You're My Keeper

Reaching Out To You

“So did you hear?” asked Ami as she pulled her back by her hair.

“That Sasuke-kun likes girls with long hair...” She smirked as she tighten the grip of Azumi's locks in her palm.

“Let go of me!”Azu growled as she placed her hand over her pale one. Ami refused to let her free from her grasp as she dragged her into the bathroom.

“What the heck do you want?” Azumi yelled as she was shoved into the wall.

“Well, just to make sure....” Ami whispered sinisterly as a pile of girls surrounded Azumi with scissors in their hands.

“No!” Azumi screamed as she tried to make a pathway through them by pushing them aside.

“Cover her mouth and tie her!” ordered Ami as a group girls ganged up on the Kaito, tying her down.

“This is for Sasuke-kun...”a blonde girl muttered before she covered Azumi's crying mouth.

The tears gushed out her closed eyes as they proceeded to cut and shave unevenly.

“Stop!!” She muffled loudly but by then, the damage was already done. The bell rang, and recces was over.

“Azumi! What happened to you?” asked Iruka worried as she entered the classroom.

The class burst in laughter as they pointed at the young girl with crazy hair. She looked up with puffed up eyes, and felt the intense stare of Uchiha Sasuke feet away from his desk as her eyes caught Shikamaru's for a second.

“She cut her own hair, Iruka-sensei!” claimed Ami as she walked inside.

“We tried to stop her! But we couldn't!” shouted the other girls behind her.

Azumi didn't say anything even after Iruka asked after school about what had happened. She was use to it already, if she took the blame then no one else would get hurt but if she did otherwise then the evil fan girls would harm her only friends, that no longer considered her one.

“Azumi is crazy~! Azumi is crazy~!” chanted the students outside but loud enough to be heard inside the empty classroom where Iruka was speaking to Azumi.

“Azumi, you have to tell me the truth...” Iruka said. Azumi ignored him and couldn't help but listen to the taunting, “I know you would never cut your hair like this! No girl would...Azumi are you being bullied?”

Azumi eyes widen in horror, remembering the last time she told on Ami and the fan girls.

“Your such a stalker!” shouted a girl as they threw Azumi onto the floor.

“Stay away from Sasuke-kun! Stop following him!!” Ami shouted as she along with another four girls, poured big buckets of ice cold water onto Azumi shivering body.

“Sasuke-kun doesn't want you around, you witch!” They all said as someone rubbed a mop into her face, hard enough that Azumi's head was pushed into the wall, having her trapped.

“He hates you!” They all laughed as Azumi tried to gasp for air, gripping hold and pushing it aside.

“I can do what I want!” Azumi shouted as she quickly got up. Yet, Ami quickly kicked her back onto the floor but Azumi sank her teeth into her skin, making her scream.

“Let me through!” Azumi yelled as she grabbed the mop and started to swing it around.

“Sensei!!” she called out as she ran out the bathroom.

“Azumi wants to play dodge rock!” shouted Ami as she and the other girls rushed outside. Suddenly, Azumi was being chugged rocks from all directions. She collapsed on the ground and yelled out for her teacher.

“Azumi!” shouted distance voice. Hands were placed around her body as she was carried off on their back, “What happened to you?”

Too weak to open her eyes, Azumi answered in a whisper, “Sasuke....fangirls...”

Still unable to get her sliver moon eyes to open, she let herself be drifted off. What had happened later was a blur to her but the next day and it's events wwere as fresh as a flower.

“What? No way!” whispered the students.

“Azumi is only friends with Kiba and Shikamaru because she uses them as servants? I knew it! She's a rich girl after all!” gossiped the crowd of children in the classroom. Azumi walked inside confused about all the small gathering of people scattered around the class.

“What are you guys talking about?” she asked as she moved in closer. Everyone stopped talking and stared at her. She stood in front of everyone, giving a baffled gaze to the entire room.

“Azumi-chan, how you are feeling?” asked a voice from the door, “Shikamaru said he found you hurt and carried you off to the nurse!”

“Ki-chan....”Azumi muttered as Shikamaru walked inside behind him.

“What is that?” Shikamaru asked as he suddenly stopped and stared at the board. Azumi and Kiba both turned to take a look at it. Azumi's eyes increased in size as a small gasp escaped her mouth.

“I hate you! Ki-chan and Shi-chan are idiots! I'm tired of you guys already!” These words were written in front of the class.

“Azumi-chan.....did you write this...?”asked Kiba shocked as he and Akumaru looked at her sadly.

Azumi's eyes filled themselves with transparent liquid that blurred her vision as she shook her head.

“Mi-chan...” Shikamaru whispered sorrowfully but at that instant, Azumi was already running away from the classroom filled with booing and disapproval.

“We saw her write it...” claimed Ami as she stepped forward.

“Stop lying.” Shikamaru frowned.

“It's true. You can ask her again when she comes back...” She smiled.

Azumi ran down the hallway, planning on making a sharp turn to the bathroom to release her tears but, bumped into someone on her way there. The crash was so hard that they both fell on the wooden paneled floor.

“Watch where you going idiot...” Muttered a familiar voice. Azumi looked up to meet his emerging dark deep eyes.

“Sasuke..!” The words that she had been mumbling and shouting for a long time left her lips again.

“Azumi!” called out voices not too far from them, “Get in here....”

She turned to face them, his fan girls were now more pissed then they had ever been. The little boy stared intensely into Azumi's countenance.

“Sasuke-kun!” a girl among them squealed. Sasuke's eyes shifted towards them and then back to the small Kaito.

“Azumi, let's play a little game okay?” They asked sweetly. Azumi's hands tighten into fists, as she stood up.

Sasuke....help me!

The same gesture took over her body from fear. The simple nod that granted her to be teased until she screamed in tears.

“Come on!” Said a girl as she stretched her hand out. Azumi swallowed her cry for help. Even if she said anything to him, he would ignore her and maybe even join in.

Her steps were slow, almost as if she was waiting for him to stop her. Her heart raced and the shivers took over her body. In her head, she screamed and begged for her childhood friend to help her, or to stop her but he never did. And before she was completely inside, she let her eyes lock within his one more time, hoping he would say something. Yet, he did nothing but walk away.

“So you bitch, you got Kiba and Shikamaru backing you up, huh?” said a small blonde girl.

“I didn't ask them too!” Azumi pleaded as she shook her head.

“Well, we're not worried though. You know why? Because we know your just using them! Your not their real friend! You only want them to do things for you!” shouted the girls in a group.

“Nuh-No! That's not true!” Azumi argued afraid.

“Shut up!” They demanded as they thrust her onto the floor, “Your such a slut! Having two boys care for you and then wanting Sasuke! Your really selfish!”

“They're my friends!” Azumi shouted. Ino pushed her back from standing up by crushing her foot into her chest.

“Whose your friend? You have none! Sasuke-kun doesn't want you, don't you understand? Shikamaru and Kiba hate you as well! Don't you think it's tiring to be fighting your battles for you?” Ino sneered.

“Your such a burden! Only because your rich doesn't make you better then us!” added the girls.

“They always have to help you because you can't do anything right! But they're tired of you now! They really do hate you!” explained the blonde girl. The girls laughed and giggled.

“Take that back!” Azumi shouted as she sunk her fingernails into Ino's skin, “Take back what you just said!”

“What are you doing? Let go of me!” Ino ordered. But Azumi pushed her leg back, causing her to fall.

“Kiba and Shikamaru are tired of you! Those two are probably pretending to be friendly with you just for fun!”claimed a girl.

“Yeah! They must be bored of you by now! Always having to be saving you from stuff!” added another.

“But it's the same with you too, right? You're only friends with them because you want to get closer to Sasuke-kun!” Ino growled as she dusted herself up.

“Your wrong!” Azumi yelled, pulling herself up, “You don't know what your talking about! You have no idea how much Ki-chan and Shi-chan mean to me!”

Suddenly, someone took a strike on Azumi's face, “Your an eyesore! Stay away from everybody and keep to yourself!”

Azumi touched her burdening cheek as she looked up to see who it was. The small girl was in tears and she just pushed Azumi out the door before the others could say or do anything else.

“Did you see Shikamru yesterday?” asked a boy walking by.

“Yeah! He got hit by rocks, trying to save that stupid girl that likes playing dodge rocks! And last time Kiba got a bruise on his leg because of her as well!” replied his friend as they both walked into the classroom.

Walking back, a fiery lump weighed down her throat.

“Mi-chan! Tell everyone in the class that you didn't write this!” Shikamaru demanded.

Azumi's eyes quickly shifted away from his. How was she suppose to face her friend that she had been hurting?

“About the board....”Azumi began loudly as she faced the class. Ami's grin caught her eyes along with the Uchiha's stare.

“I wrote it...” She declared with a crack in her voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Imari's love story: Itachi
Azumi's love story: Sasuke

The time line of these two stories will link and time skip as well. This is to keep the story moving.