Sequel: Open Your Eyes
Status: Please comment if you like it.

Just Say Yes

Are You Just Going To Stand There Mr. Haner?

“Pink!” Brian yelled, his hand that held the neon green tennis ball waved above his head. The fluffy white dog that was trotting a few feet ahead turned his head at the sound of his name being called. Brian threw the ball down the beach as Pinkly hurriedly chased after it.

“So tomorrow you leave?” Brian turned his head to gaze over at Erin as she spoke, the sun setting in the background behind her.

They were currently walking down the beach that also served as his backyard. The couple spent the day in downtown Huntington and had lunch by the pier. McKenna had gone home a few days prior and he was determined to spend as much time with Erin as he could since Matt was adamant about heading up to his cabin in Big Bear to work on some material for the new album.

“Yeah, I'll be gone a few days.” He answered, instantly noticing the crestfallen look on her face. “It'll go by fast.” Erin nodded faintly as Pinkly ran back up to the couple.

The dog dropped the ball at Brian's feet and looked up at his owner with his head titled to the side. Brian laughed as Erin bent down this time, and tossed the ball. It flew in the air briefly then landed in the ocean, Pinkly stopped just short of the water and looked back at the couple.

“Pinkly's not a fan of the water.” Brian told her with a laugh.

“But you live by the water.” She said suspiciously, glancing at him out of the corner of her eye as he shrugged. Erin sighed and broke away from Brian, walking over to the dog perched along the shoreline. She kicked off her flip flops before she walked the three feet into the water to grab the ball. She was thankful she had chosen to wear an above the knee sundress instead of the jeans she had been considering earlier.

Erin threw the tennis ball it back onto the sand and all she saw was a blur of white fur chase after it. She lingered in the water for a moment, enjoying the refreshing chill of the water on her legs. Brian stood along the shore, hands in his jeans pockets, watching her through the aviator sunglasses that covered his eyes.

She smirked playfully and kicked some water towards him, he took a step back and slid the sunglasses down his nose.

“You wanna play that game huh?” His lips curving into a smirk of his own. He tossed the jacket he had on to the dry sand below, and dropped his glasses down on top of it. He ran towards her so quickly she barely had time to comprehend what his intentions were, however when he threw her over his shoulder she had a pretty good idea of what was coming next.

He tread into the ocean, despite the fact that his legs became heavy as his jeans soaked up more and more of the salt water. She hit his back lightly, begging to be put down.

“If you say so.” He said as he let go of her, her body being dropped into the chilled ocean. She only remained under the water for a moment but her entire body was soaked. “You said to put you down.” He smiled innocently with a shrug.

“You're dead.” She narrowed her eyes and sprung towards him, catching him by the neck and pulling him down into the water with her.

“Okay we're even.” He said wiping the salt water from his eyes, his once spiky hair was now flat to his scalp. She agreed with a giggle and joined him as he walked back to shore. Brian gathered his jacket and glasses and Erin called Pinkly as they made their way back to his house. Her teeth chattered as the wind picked up, and Brian draped the jacket he had been wearing over her shoulders.

By the time they got back inside, Erin was ready to get into some comfy and warm clothes. The couple immediately went upstairs and into the bedroom they shared to get out of the wet fabric. Brian stopped at one of the closets on the way as Erin continued inside the room and slipped Brian's jacket off, dropping it to the bed.

She turned around just as Brian came back into the bedroom with two towels in hand, a small one for himself and a larger one for her. She took the towel and held it to her chest as he attempted to dry his wet hair, which only made it stick up in every direction. Her mind instantly wandering back to the morning in Vegas.

“You're staring.” He pointed out with a smirk, she immediately looked away with a shy smile on her face. “You take a shower first, I'll take one later.”

She nodded in agreement and turned on her heels towards the large en suite bathroom that had consisted of a double sink vanity and a large spacious stand up shower. She still hadn't gotten over the high end features of his house. As she stepped inside the bathroom, she instantly took in her appearance and frowned. Her hair was wet and stringy, a few stray pieces clung to her face while her black eyeliner was smudged and along with her mascara. Erin ran a finger underneath both eyes, ridding the stubborn black kohl from its incorrect place.

“What did you want to have for dinner?” She heard Brian ask as she pulled lightly on the front of her dress to peel the fabric away from her skin. The salt water from the ocean had left a slightly tacky residue behind.

“I was thinking something Italian.” He continued as Erin ignored her damp clothes and washed out appearance to watch Brian by way of the mirror in front of her. He was shirtless, having already removed the wet t-shirt from his torso, and was left in only his wet jeans. She smiled to herself as an idea began forming.

“Brian?” She stood facing the door as he approached.

“Yeah?” He leaned casually against the door frame, her eyes instantaneously found their way to his bare chest. She fought the overwhelming urge to maul him right then and there and instead followed through with her intended plan of action. She gave him a sultry half smile before turning around and gathered her damp hair in her hands and held it over one shoulder.

“Can you give me a hand with my zipper?” Erin asked, in the most innocent voice she could muster. Thanks to the mirror she was able to watch his reaction which consisted of him subtly swallowing the lump in his throat and licking his lips.

“Sure.” He spoke quietly as his fingers found the small metal piece and began to undo it. His fingers gently grazed the skin of her back that was being exposed as the zipper descended. Erin felt her stomach flutter and her breath hitched in her throat at his touch.

When the zipper reached the bottom of her dress, his fingers lingered on the warm tempting skin of her lower back. He could see the waistband of her pink lace underwear, he bit down on his lower lip trying to push aside the various dirty images floating around his brain.

Erin smiled to herself as she teasingly slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders, leaving them completely bare. She peered into the mirror, seeing Brian intensely watching her every move. She bowed her head, her smile widening, knowing that her next move would only get to him further.

Without the slightest bit of hesitation Erin let the wet dress that had clung to her body slip slowly down her torso, then with a little force, down her hips and thighs until it was a puddle at her feet.

“Thanks.” She said turning around, clad in only her bra and panties. The sultry smile still plagued her lips, as she noticed his eyes darken at the sight of her.

“You're welcome.” He answered, his voice deeper than usual due to the extensive amount of lust surging through his body. It only increased as she looked up at him with innocent eyes and a lustful smirk. Brian licked his lips as his eyes scanned down the length of her body; admiring the way her purple strapless bra pushed up her breasts ever so slightly, making them even more enticing than usual. Her hands played with the waistband of her small underwear which made her legs seem like they went on for miles.

“Are you just going to stand there Mr. Haner?” She purred with her inviting smirk, which was all the invitation he needed. He took a large step forward and closed the distanced between them, his mouthing covering hers. He grabbed her hips a little rougher than he intended but she didn't seem to mind as a soft moan escaped her mouth.

One of her hands tangled in his messy wet hair while the other gripped his shoulder. He pushed their bodies towards the bathroom counter, his lips never leaving hers. Just as her backside hit the edge of counter top, his hands traveled lower on her hips until his fingers grazed over her butt and lifted her by her thighs so she was now sitting on the flat granite surface.

The hand that gripped his shoulder tightened as she was brought off her feet, her nails dug harshly into his tattooed skin. He let out a deep growl at the sensation which caused her to smile against his lips just as his hands worked their way from her knees to her thighs. His fingers traced the smooth skin of her inner thighs teasing her cruelly, as he just missed the sensitive area between her legs. It was retribution for the scratch marks he was sure to have by the end of the night if that had been any indication.

He detached his lips from hers which caused a disappointed whimper slip out of her swollen mouth. His lips instead took refuge on the all too familiar spot on her neck, the one that he had discovered the night before the concert in Vegas. As soon as his lips hit her sensitive skin, he could taste the saltiness of the ocean that lingered and felt the quickening of her pulse.

She leaned her head to the opposite side to allow him better access, just as her hand untangled itself from his hair. She lightly skimmed her hands down his chest, feeling his toned muscles beneath her finger tips, until they found his belt buckle.

Hearing her fingers fumble with his belt snapped him back to the reality of the situation causing him to pull away. She had a curious look in her eyes and her still slightly swollen lips formed a pout.

“Are you sure about this?” His voice was deeper than she had ever heard it before. It took a moment for Erin break out of her daze, and simply nodded her head. “I just don't want you to do something you'll regret.”

“Regret?” She furrowed her brow, confused as to why he was now questioning their current position. When up until he pulled away, they had both clearly been enjoying it. “Why would I regret—wait do you think I'm a virgin?” A smile played on her lips as he shifted in his spot between her legs, looking like he was scared to answer the question.

“I wasn't sure...”

Erin laughed lightly, catching him off guard. “David was my first.” She said, answering his unspoken question.

“Lucky you.” He joked, his dislike for David still as prominent as the night he first met the Nevada authority figure. Imagining him with Erin only cemented that dislike further.

“I loved him so it seemed like the he was the right guy at the time. Obviously that wasn't the case since he was screwing my best friend but live and learn right?" She laughed lightly

"After that I was in a really self conscious place, I felt like I wasn't experienced enough, or pretty enough. Which leads me to the second guy who I met during one summer at my dad's. Really sweet guy, treated me great but by the second month of seeing him I realized that I was sleeping with him more so because I was trying to prove to myself that I was good enough for someone. So I ended it.” Erin took a deep breath, after her long explanation. “That's my sex life in a nut shell. Not as exciting as yours I'm sure.”

“Believe me, I'm okay with that.” He broke out into a honest smile, he intertwined his hands with hers. “So what brought on this seductress side of you that I had no idea existed?”

Erin rolled her eyes, with a playful smirk. “I don't know, I was wanting to a while ago but then the Michelle thing happened and that killed it for a bit.” Brian scowled at the mention of his ex. “Then last week I was wanting to but I just couldn't with McKenna across the hall.”

“Shit, that's over a month.” He pondered, then his lips twisted into the smirk she loved so much. “That's a lot of time to make up for.” He whispered, his lips meeting hers passionately. She sighed into his kiss and held on for a few seconds before pushing him away. Now Brian was the one left looking confused.

“It's a shame that Matt has you guys on such a tight leash this week.” Erin hoped off the counter and stood in front of Brian, with that sultry smile and alluring look in her eyes. “We could've spent it together.” She said casually, and stepped around him towards the large stand up shower.

“He really wants to get some stuff written, nothing I can do.” He said uneasily, cursing Matt's horrible timing. Erin could feel his eyes follow her as she opened the door to the shower and turned the knob, releasing a rush of water.

She turned to look over her shoulder, “If you change your mind, feel free to join me.” She smiled as one of her hands curled around her back to release the clasp of her bra.

His eyes followed as it fell to the floor then traveled back up to the enticing blonde slipping into the shower. Before she shut the door, her hand poked out and dropped the pair of pink panties she had been wearing only seconds ago.

Brian didn't hesitate as he quickly stripped off the clothing he had left, and jumped in the shower with her. She was standing under the shower head with her back to him but turned around just as he shut the door.

“Matt can fucking wait another week.” Was all he said before devouring her mouth, ready to finish what they had started.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I hope that was decent? It didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would. I couldn't bring myself to write a full on sex scene, I wanted to leave it tasteful. I added in some character development too for good measure, haha. The amount of comments last chapter was amazing, keep it up please? I'd love to know what ya'll thought about this one as well. Thanks to everyone who comments, reads and subscribes. You're all freaking awesome.

And if you have time check out my Matt fic, Give Into Me, it's gotten a pretty good reaction so far but I'd love for all of you to check it out and let me know what you think.