Status: Next update: sometime soon

The Drug Years

To Be Loved, What More Can You Ask For?

Lacey's point of View
===================


Ashleigh. That name was dead to me. Nothing she could do would fix my hatred towards her. She told my mom everything. Every fucking thing. And now my mom was in the process of telling my dad everything too. At first, she had only told him pieces, nothing too horrible, but now the truth was being revealed to him.

I just laid on my bed and looked up at the ceiling trying to count the tiles again. I was at nineteen when the door flew open.

"Young lady, you are grounded for the rest of your life," my father yelled.

"Ok," I replied, too angry to fight back at a hopless cause. I knew I wouldn't see the light of day ever again. I was confined to my room for eternity except to go to school.

My mother even took away my car eariler, but she didn't just take my keys from me, she sold my car to a car dealership. Her reason was: 'Why should you need a car, if you're ground for a long time?'

What I wanted to say: "Fuck you and your rules!" But of course I was still stuck on my good girl ways, so no cuss left my mouth. I just nodded my head at them and walked into my room.

"If I see that boy near this house, I'll personally kill him," my father said pulling me back to reality from my thoughts.

"You'll go to jail, if you kill him," I mumbled.

"Only if I get caught," he replied exiting my room.

I sighed before continuing my counting of the tiles. After a few minutes, I heard a soft knock on my window. I got up from my bed, walked to my door, locked it, then went to the window. I opened the window, and saw Quinton.

"I'm in so much trouble," I whispered. "Ashleigh told my parents everything. My dad will kill you if he finds you here."

Quinton just shrugged. "I'm sorry about eariler. I was--"

"High?" I cut him off.

"Yeah." He looked down before asking, "Can I come in?"

I bit my lip, thinking about what would happen if my parents found him here. Then I thought, what the hell! "Sure," I replied moving out of the way, so he could get in.

He was in my room within a few seconds.

"We are going to have to be really quiet," I spoke.

"Yeah," he replied kissing my cheek softly. "So what do I get for winning the bet?" He asked smirking.

"Nothing," I replied.

"You lost in less than a day. I thought you would've lasted a little longer than that," he smirked again.

"Shut up," I said playfully. "I would've lasted longer than you, if it wasn't for stupid Adam."

"Really? I don't believe you," he stated.

"Oh, so do you want to reinstate the bet and do it again?" I asked.

"No, that's ok," he said quickly.

I laughed slightly.

"I don't know about you, but I enjoy touching you," he laughed.

I smiled. Sure eariler doubts of our relationship ran through my mind, but now they were all gone.

Also I felt like defying my parents. They thought they knew what was best for me, but only I knew what I wanted. They were just in the way. They were setting up rules that I didn't want to follow. I knew I was turning into one of those bad kids--the ones who openly disobeyed their parents.

"I've got an idea for your victory," I stated.

"What is it?" He sat down on my bed and I joined him.

All clothes me and Quinton were wearing now laid on my carpet. I smiled as our bodies moved together as one. He kissed my neck softly as my hands tangled themselves into his hair.

I didn't care that he didn't have any condoms with him. I didn't care that my parents were in the other room. I didn't care about anything except being the bad girl, who did whatever she wanted. Rules didn't apply to me anymore.

My body tensed up as I began to have the second orgasim of my life. I kissed Quinton on his lips repeatedly before his tongue slid into my mouth. I felt him tense around me, his hips thrusting into mine harder than before.

"I love you," he said kissing my cheek and rolling off of me.

"I love you too," I replied happily before falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update! Yay!

Shout out time!
Cillz
tayyb23 - lol. I'll see what I can do about Jaden. ;) This update is for you! =D
Kat In The Hat

Seventy-Four subscribers! Yay! I'm so happy!
Comments make me happy too!