Status: Next update: sometime soon

The Drug Years

You Mean The World To Me

Lacey's Point Of View
====================


What I had done didn't really hit me until I woke up laying naked next to Quinton. "Damn," I whispered to myself. Why was I being so reckless? Did I not care anymore about protection, or was I just giving up the last sliver of good girl left in me?

Sure I was angry and upset at my parents, but I didn't need to bring Quinton into my madness. I was spiraling out of control, but, to be honest, I found sex fun. More than fun, it was the best thing two people could do together, in my opinion.

I looked at Quinton. His black hair fell into his face, covering his very pretty blue eyes. He looked so peaceful, no trace of sadness that lurked behind all of his actions. From thoughts of his parents kicking him out and never seeing his sister again, to his psycho not-girlfriend Grace--I wasn't too sure on if they were still together or not. All I knew was that they were supposedly taking a "break." Whatever the hell that meant.

I sighed before looking at my clock discovering it to be ten minutes to six, meaning ten minutes of sleeping I could be doing before my alarm goes off. Of course nature wouldn't let me sleep ten peaceful more minutes. My head flooded with thoughts and I couldn't get back to sleep.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP! My alarm screamed at me.

I noticed Quinton had turned over, not even noticing the alarm was going off. I stopped the annoying staccato noise and hoisted myself up and out of bed. I trudged five, long steps to my bathroom and began to get ready for school.

I changed into a simple tee shirt and jeans because I was too tired to care what I wore. I walked back into my room only to find Quinton still asleep.

I jumped onto my bed, hoping the movement would wake him. He stirred a little, but I was feeling impatiently, so I jumped on top of him. All one hundred and sixteen pounds of me.

"What the-" He began, stopping when he realized that it was me laying on top of him.

"Time to wake up," I said kissing him on his cheek.

"Do I have to go to school?" He asked, his eyes pleading with mine.

"No, but it would be nice if you were there," I replied honestly. I wasn't going to force him to go. As much as I would love to skip school with him, I couldn't. My mother was driving me to school to make sure I arrived there safe and sound.

He brushed a strand of hair out of my face before saying, "I'll go, but only for you."

I smiled. I rolled off of him and allowed him to change into new clothes that he had conveniently brought. He kissed me goodbye before climbing out of my window.

"Are you ready for school?" My mother called from somewhere else in the house. I unlocked my door and slowly made my way into the kitchen. I assumed she was there because she always was in the kitchen doing something.

"Yes," I replied to my mother, who was washing a plate. She rinsed off the bubbles and set it on a towel to dry.

"Then let's go," she said grabbing her keys and purse off of the dinning table.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel so bad for not updating yesterday. I was going to, but one thing led to another and I didn't get a chance to write. =[

And this is a short update, but it's better than nothing, right? I wish I could update during the week, but I can't, so updates will only come on the weekends now.

Wow I have 82 subscribers now! That's crazy! I love you all for reading this! <3

Comments make me happy! They also motivate me to write more and update faster! =D
It's true! I wouldn't lie to you!