Sequel: I'm Still Breathing
Status: Active

Smashed Into Pieces

Anything but ordinary.

It was just an ordinary Friday in school. We've had math and danish and now we were heading into the class to have English. I love English, love to speak English. But I really hate my English teacher, she is bad to English. Me and my friends sat down at our table. And our teacher started the lesson speaking about the blitz under WWII, we have about it now, it was awful boring. I sigh laying my head over the table.

“I'm so fucking bored” I whisper to my friends, they smiles slightly at me.

“aww Kiddo.” Anne whisper back to me. Look at each other then giggles slightly. Then there's a knock on the door and out principal walks in, telling our teacher that she have to go with him outside. She looks at him then nods and looks out in the class.

“just keep on working class” then she walk out closing the door. Did we work? No, did the whole class start to talk? Yes. I look around to see all the other students talking and laughing. I look at my friends then smirks.

“ahh finally! This was getting awful boring! Now we have some time off!” they all giggles and we start talking about making a video evening. Me and Jennifer wanted it to be a 'Lord Of The Rings' marathon, but Anne and Maria kept whining about that if we did that they would fall asleep.

Then our teacher came back in, I look up and get big eyes. In walks 5 guys around their twenties, but wasn't what I got big eyes about. I recognized them as a band I listen to, it was Elliot Minor. Holy crap! What are they doing here? Why haven't I read about this somewhere?!

“Class, this is a band called Elliot Minor, they're from England and here to see how school is in Denmark. They're going to observe some of the teachers classes. And they're going to observe our English class. So behave class.” the students whispers as they walk over taking a free table, the table beside us. I gulps and look at my friend who's whispering to each other. Our teacher starts talking again then after 10 minutes she gives us something to do.

I look down at the paper and sigh, trying to figure out what these codes from WWII means is really hard, like who would know what the hell they meant? The first one looked like there stood 'He do big blankets' I look at the others and sigh.

“this is difficult! The first one looks like there stand 'He do big blankets'” they look at me then giggles. Luckily it's okay to talk to your partners around the table. Jennifer looks at me still giggling.

“write it down! We say it means that. He do big blankets!” we giggles again and then finish the paper getting to the next one. I felled in a hyper mood and starts humming. Then I look at the floor finding some thing that looks like a whip. I pick it up and starts laughing.

“omg, it looks like a whip!” I hit Jennifer with it, she gasps then smirks.

“oh you're so dominance!” she laughs. I smirks then hit her again, she fake moans and we laugh. Anna pulls an angry face on trying not to laugh.

“Kiddo what are you doing with my wife?” she asks.

“you're wife? She's my sex slave!” I tell her. We all laugh.

“she's my wife!” she say putting a sad face on. I smirks at her.

“aww Anne I'll be your lover then” she looks up at me and laughs then puts a smirk on.

“will you be my lover?” she sings to me putting out her hands towards me.

“I'll go undercover” I sing back to her. She laughs and tries to think on something to sing back. I smirks.

“In your underwear!” I sing making it sound dramatic. She all on our table giggles. Maria hides her head on the table giggling, and Ann-Celina laughs looking at us. Jennifer giggles holding a hand in front of her mouth.

“your underwear, your underwear, your underwear!” me and Anne sings.

“what are you doing in my underwear?” Anne sings to me.

“I'll take special care” I sing wiggling my eyebrows. We break down laughing. I raise my head and look to my site to see my teacher look at me with a strange face on. I jump in shock.

“ready to carry on Annizette?” I nods trying not to laugh. She nods and walk back to her desk. Me and my friends snickers, and she puts a video on we have to see. I sigh looking up but can't see.

“aw, they have no respect for small people!” I whine. Jennifer smiles.

“you can sit on me” I nods and sit on her lap being able to see the movie. I look out of my eye corner over at Elliot Minor to see them whisper and laugh. I gulps looking at the man I really like. Alex Davies, oh god I can't believe they're in our country, in our city, it's unbelievable.
♠ ♠ ♠
next CH. up today.
feedback loves :-*

K!ddo Aka. Something Dangerous