Sequel: I'm Still Breathing
Status: Active

Smashed Into Pieces

Are you well in your suffering?

ALEX'S POV
I throw my bags on the floor looking around in my house. Home again. I sigh walking into the living room and throw myself on the couch looking at nothing. It sure feels nice to be home, but still, I'm missing something in my arms. I think of kiddo's face and her smiles. I sure miss her, I loved her so much. It hurt me bad that she didn't wanted to come back with me, maybe I blew up in front of her, I admit it was wrong, but it's to late to do something about it. She left me here alone with her not around.

I sigh closing my eye imaginary her face, her body, her smiles, her eyes.. I gulps opening my eyes, no! I can't think her, I need to get over her, this isn't good! I can't fall back in the track!

I get up then walks up to the piano room. I sit down by the piano then gulps, placing my fingers on it then starts to play. I'm not sure what I'm playing but it takes my mind away from everything, music is a big part of my life, so my escape place is just to play music. I sigh finishing the number then looks out of the window.

“I wonder what Kiddo is doing now” I say to myself then hit my head into the piano. I can't think of her. This is not good. I still love her and I miss her terribly.
♠ ♠ ♠
well *shrugs* I'm trying to finish this up quickly so I can make the sequel ::shifty:
then I can start on 2 sequels, counting the sequel I have to my Patrick Stump fiction :)