Sequel: I'm Still Breathing
Status: Active

Smashed Into Pieces

It's hard to be a man, but I'm doing all I can.

ALEX'S POV
I strum my guitar playing some test notes. Ed is looking at me with a look I can't describe. I think he has figured everything out. I put the guitar away then lay down in the couch. I hear Ed groan.

“Alex! Talk to me about it!”

“about what?” I tease.

“About you and Kiddo!” I stop in track then turn my head and looks at him.

“there's nothing to talk about..” I nearly whisper. He snorts.

“right and I'm from the moon. She's on your mind 23 hours every day right?” he ask. I sigh then gets up.

“yes but I try not to think about her, 'Coz she has hurted me.” I tell him. He looks at me shocked.

“what?! How?!” he shriek. I sigh then give him the whole story about how it started and how it ended. Ed sigh chewing on my story then sigh looking at me.

“you can't blame her. What you asked of her was kind of selfish. Did you expect her to leave all she had for someone she'd known for like what? 4 months? You gave the girl no chance Alex.” he tells me. I gulp looking down. I never thought of it that way..

“I never thought of it that way, but it's to late now, she's there and I'm here” I exclaim. Ed looks at me smirking.

“well what if I said that in about 2-3 months she'll be here?” he asks. My eyes got big.

“what?! How?!” I nearly yell. Ed laughs.

“well, our mannager has decided to let them live with us for a time as thanks that they let us be at their place.” I nods smiling, maybe I could get kiddo back?

“it sounds god” I lay back in the couch sighing. Maybe at least talk to her?
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please and tell me if you want a sequel or not :ID