Sequel: I'm Still Breathing
Status: Active

Smashed Into Pieces

Smashed Into Pieces.

School doesn't interest me any more, 10th grade isn't the same after Alex has been here, he've changed my world upside down. He made is great, then he made it bad, and now he've left a mark on me a mark there will be there for the rest of my life. I'm still waiting for the doctor call about the blood tests and hoping I'm not pregnant. That I can go on with my life as it was before. It's the smallest hope I have. My 50% chance.

I sigh sitting at the table with my friends doing lunch break, they're speaking and laughing. I'm just smiling, waiting. I keep looking at my phone hope the doctor will soon ring. Jenna looks at me sighing.

“When will you smile again?” she ask me I shrug on my shoulder. Michelle is the only one who knows that I might be pregnant.

“I dunno.” I lie. She sigh slightly. Maria hug me from behind, I smile slightly hugging her back.

“I'm not stopping before you smile!” she shriek. I laugh at her tries.

“that's what I'm talking about” she yells. I giggles then my ringtone goes off. I look at my cell-phone seeing it's my doctor. I gulps taking it.

“yeah?” I stutter.

Annizette? We have the results of your blood test back” my doctor tells me, I gulps looking around at my friend who keeps talking.

“a-and?” I stutter. I hear him scrabble around with some papers.

congratulations, you're pregnant. my heart jumps up in my throat and I drop my cell-phone looking at nothing. My friends stop talking then looks at me.

“what's wrong?” Jenna asks. I gulps looking at her opening my mouth not able to get the words out.

“I-I-I'm p-pregnant..” I finally get out. They all stop in track and looks at me. I chew on the words. I'm pregnant, I'm carrying Alex's child. He has set a mark inside of me I have to live with the rest of my life. He have left a piece of him behind, for me to look at and cry over.
I'm p-r-e-g-n-a-n-t.
Pregnant.
♠ ♠ ♠
THEE END!!
the sequel will be up later today :)