Sequel: I'm Still Breathing
Status: Active

Smashed Into Pieces

When everything is meant to be broken.

me and my friends walk into English, yawning 'Coz it's morning and we're tired we look at our teacher who points at the blackboard to show us we got new seats. I groans thinking she gotta be kidding. I look at the blackboard to see I'm sitting together with Anne, Alex &Ed. Great. Thanks for letting me die! I sigh and walks to the table and sit down by Anne. We instantly starts talking about Jack Barakat and how weird he is. I sigh getting bored as the class start and smirks slightly.

“moom?!” I call out. Anne looks at me weirdly, then remember what we talked about and laugh at me. Our teacher comes to our table and look at me. I look up at her.

“have you seen my mom?” I ask her. She looks at me.

“no?” she say.

“oh okay I can't find her..”

“aw to bad.” she say sighing.

“I need to find her!” I tell her. By now everyone at our table is looking at me and the teacher.

“oh you need to call her?” my teacher asks. I shake my head.

“no I need to find her! Mooom?!” I call out. By now Anne is broken down laughing. The teacher shakes her head walking off. I look at Anne laughing. Ed and Alex looks at us weirdly.

“I don't get it..” Ed say sighing. I look at him then sigh with a smile n my lips.

“you see.. we don't like our English teacher, she's bad at English. So we make jokes to make her mad, this one is a parody of Jack Barakat in Disneyland” I explain to him. He nods laughing.

“ahh I see” he then starts talking to Alex about something. I sigh sitting back and look at my paper, then I hear the class go half quiet and I just can't hold it in. I look up and around.

“moom?!” I call out. Our table breaks down and soon the whole class. Our teacher sigh looking down knowing she can't break me down. I smiles at my victory and goes back to do our task.
♠ ♠ ♠
CH. 5 ^^

feedback lovers, please comment, I've got subscribers but no comments ):