Status: In progress! We are working on the next chapters for you.

Trying To Find A Place In This World

Basucka?

"I can't believe we are going back tomorrow." I pouted as I sat down on the oh-so-comfy Australian coach with Jeremy. 

"I know. I wish we could stay longer." Jeremy said while pulling me into a hug. 

"Are you finished packing?"I asked seeing that I wasn't even half way finished and I wanted to know if he was procrastinating as much as I was. 

"Yes. I've been finished for a while now. I don't even need to ask if you are." I laughed at the fact that he knows me like the back of his hand. 

"Well... Do you want to help me pack?" I said while I gave him the puppy dog face. 

"If I don't then you won't be ready tomorrow. So sure." so we walked up the the small stair case that lead up to the vacation house's bedroom. I got my clothes that were pretty much scattered across the room and brought them over to my suitcases. 

"Well it took us three hours but atleast we are finally ready for tomorrow." I said as Jeremy and I laid on the bed with the suitcases at the foot of it.    

"Finally  But I need to go to the store. Do you want to go with me?"

"Sure." I stood up, grabbed my black flip flops and walked out of the bedroom with Jeremy close behind. "Have you seen my keys?" I asked looking at the key ring beside the door. 

"No but you don't have to drive. You drove to the restuarant last night." so we walked out to the car and got in the passenger seat.  

Oh was that the worst mistake I ever made.     
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! I had writers' block. So this one is kind of crappy. But yeah
Subscribe and comment.

Love Christina.