Status: In progress! We are working on the next chapters for you.

Trying To Find A Place In This World

You Did This

There were cops outside my house and Travis's parent's car was outside as well. I was worried what it was all about. I mean Travis's parents never really liked me that much. I'm not sure why.

I got out of my car and was immediately being screamed and yelled at by Travis's mom.

"You did this." She yelled.

"I did what?" I asked kind of angrily.

"You killed my little boy." She yelled crying. My eyes widened. Was Travis dead?

"You mean Travis is dead?" I asked. Travis's dad then walked up to us.

"He's not dead he is in a coma." He said.

"Oh my god." I said before bursting into tears. The love of my life is in a coma and I don't even know why.

"Mam, do you live here?" As officer asked.

"Yeah, I do." I replied.

"May I ask you a few questions?" She asked again.

"You can if you want." I said.

"Alright. Where were you just now?" She asked.

"I was out shopping with my friends." I replied.

"What relations do you have to Travis Williams?" She asked.

"I'm his fiance as of two weeks ago." I answered.

"Well this must be bad news for you then." She said. I nodded not knowing what to say.

"You must be wondering what exactly happened to your fiance." The cop added.

"Yeah, actually I am." I replied.

"Well he was shot as he walked onto the yard. We were called by the neighbor who said she heard a gunshot outside the house. We came immediately to find him out cold but still breathing, barely. We rushed him to the hospital and he is now in ICU. We haven't told his parent's what hospital he was sent to but I'm going to tell you. He is in the Rice Memorial hospital on 12th St." She said explaining to me. I then quickly called my sister who came to pick me up and bring me safely to that exact hospital.