The Taste of Your Lips

itchy

“Zack?” I said, astonished.

“In the flesh.” the cute blonde smiled, opening his arms. I jumped up off the ground and hugged him.

“I haven’t seen you since the 10th grade! How are you?” I asked, grinning.

“I’m great. What about you Nessie?” he asked, a small smirk on his lips. I just punched his arm.

“I’m good as well.” I said, fake glaring at him.

Jack was just standing there with a confused look on his face.

“Esmee and I go way back. We were inseparable when we were younger. Up untill I moved.” Zack said, ending with a sigh.

“I did not expect that.” Jack smiled, looking between us.

“Figures.” Zack said, rolling his eyes. “ I’m going to get Ryan.”

Zack turned around and ran off towards the house.

“So…”

“Lets sit.” I smiled at Jack.

We both sat on the grass and I sighed. I decided to tell him my history at parties.

“Two years ago a close friend, almost brother of mine, got pushed into a pool at a party like this. He couldn’t swim, and drowned. I was upstairs on the balcony and I saw him get pushed in. I didn’t make it down in time. I tried my hardest, I ran I pushed. He was trying, he was fighting but it didn’t work. Him and his girlfriend were fighting and she shoved him… she didn’t even try to help him. I blamed myself. I had begged and pleaded with him to come to the damn party with me. If I hadn’t of done that, he would still be here with me.” I said, looking up at Jack.

He had a sympathetic expression on his face. I wanted to scream. I didn’t like those looks.

“I haven’t gone to a party since. Well, excluding this one..” I said, looking at the tree to my left. I felt my eyes burning.

He put one of his arms around me and pulled me toward him. I smiled slightly. He smelt nice.

“It’s not your fault Esmee. No one should put that on their shoulders.” he told me.

“Why haven’t I met you before Jack?” I asked, a smile on my lips. He just shrugged and smirked.

“Maybe because I’m too sexy for you to know?” he said, wagging his eyebrows. I pushed him lightly and laughed. I opened my Sprite and was taking a sip as Zack walked up to us with a guy with a buzz cut.

“Rian, meet my wife Esmee.” Zack said, gesturing towards me. I choked.

“Excuse me?”

“We’re married. Remember?” Zack said in a ‘duh’ tone.

“Yeah, about that…me and Jack just got married!” I smirked, looking at Jack who was grinning. “About one minute ago.”

“You whore!” he said, holding one hand over his heart.

“I’m sorry baby face, it just wasn’t working out between us.” I sighed. Zack fake glared.

“So, Rian. It is nice to meet you.” I smiled towards him.

“You as well. I’m sorry this is short, but I must be going. I’m sure I will be seeing you again.” he said, giving me a smile, then leaving.

“He’s special.” Jack told me.

“Ah, that explains everything.” I said, nodding.

Zack sat down besides me and cracked open his beer. Nothing had changed.

“What have you been doing lately?” I asked him. He started to glow.

“I was hoping you’d ask that. Well, I’m in a band. A band that is getting big. Jack and Rian are in it. You haven’t met our singer yet. We are called All Time Low.” he beamed.

“That’s awesome! I’m stoked for you guys!” I said, absorbing his energy.

“Yes!” Zack and Jack said at the same time.

“I want to meet your singer bitch!” I said, pursing my lips.

“He should be around here somewhere…”Zack said, getting up and trailing off.

“He’s weird.” I whispered to Jack.

“I agree, what a freak.” he giggled.

“I have a serious question for you, Jack-poo.” I said, my face as serious as possible.

“What would it be?” he asked.

“Where is the nearest bathroom? This pepper costume is starting to itch.” I said, squinting.

“What’s your definition of serious?” he asked, laughing. I pushed him again.

“Okay, okay. Once in the house turn left down the first hall and then the bathroom is in the
bedroom on your right.” he smiled.

“Thanks mucho lover. Ill be back.” I said, standing up and walking to the house.

I found the bathroom in no time, and was out of the costume in under a minute. I made sure that I looked decent before I left. I was wearing the jacket I had gotten last night.

“Want a drink baby?” a guy asked once I was back out in the living room.

“Yeah right.” I laughed, walking around him.

“Ugh, there are some creepers here.” I told Jack as I walked up to him.

“Yeah, drunk guys can be idiots.” he laughed, eyeballing me.

“Where did you get that jacket?” It looks like-” he started, but he was cut off.

“Mine.” someone said from behind me.

I turned around and felt my face get warm. There, standing no more than two feet away from
me, was the mystery guy from last night.

My heart jumped into my throat.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry to all the people that started reaing my storeis and i stopped updating.
School is kicking my ass.

I am really trying to update as much as possible.

Enjoy this one.
i like it.
=]