First Act as an Adult

The Morning Of

Like most teenagers, I enjoy the comforts of sleep, and after a six hour car ride and one very large gluten and soy free dinner, I slept like a log (I also stayed up late watching The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien). Waking me up is fairly simple to do, since I am a light sleeper, but the getting me out of bed part is what is difficult.

My dad decided to skip all methods of saying my name and shaking me and went straight to making as much noise as possible; for him it is quite easy. He made a pot of complementary hotel coffee, which according to my mum, was really bad. During all this I was still laying in bed with a pillow on each ear: a pathetic attempt to drown out the sound of the parental units.

Finally when my dad and mum were dressed and ready to go I flopped out of bed like a pancake next to my luggage, picked out my clothes and changed. While I changed in the bathroom my parents folded the wonderful sofa couch that I had the great graces of sleeping on. We had a nice large suite with a microwave and minifridge, a nice view of the Bucca Di Beppo restaurant across the parking lot, and I still was sleeping on a sofa.

Deciding to skip the hotel’s complementary breakfast, we high tailed it to the Pumba Disneyland parking lot. In which we got on the shuttle and we went straight to the park.
♠ ♠ ♠
Currently watching Julie and Julia for about the ten thousandth time. I love food movies. Lobster Killer!

Anyway please keep reading, it does get more entertaining. Comments are great.

-Charlotte