Status: Active-ish

Scar of the Night

Abandoned

Wednesday:::

Everyone got better, but things changed almost automatically. It was like all the guys and even Leah were following Sam around like lost puppies looking for their mother. I would NEVER do that and normally none of my guys would either.

Embry and I still haven't talked to each other so that also adds on to my misery of the week. I hadn't really talked to anyone anyways, not even Kim yet. I've been in my house for the past 2 days.

I got up and went downstairs to eat something and I heard laughter and talking. I also smelled lunch meat, which meant they were here. I sighed and walked into the kitchen anyways.

I went straight to the counter and grabbed a banana and turned back around only to face someone. There went my 'get the hell out of here' phase of my plan. Elisa was in front of me and everything was quiet, they were watching us, mostly me.

"You still owe us an explanation Scaran, from the other day." Elisa said seriously.

Way to try and be a parent, I thought to myself. I didn't speak though, I refused to. First I'd get in trouble for spying then called a liar for what I saw then I'd be made fun of for falling out of a tree. No way in hell was I speaking.

"Are you mute or something?!?" Elisa said.

I just blinked. Nothing else. I didn't need to do anything else because the phone rang and Sam came through my sliding glass doors suddenly. Elisa went to answer the phone and Sam took the guys.

I opened my mouth to say goodbye, but they just ran off. No use in wasting words on them. I left the kitchen and went back up to my room and just slept the day away.

Thursday::

I sat on the beach waiting for something or someone to show up. Normally the guys would be here everyday with me having fun with some rough game or arguing with me, knowing I'd win the argument.

Instead, I was sitting here all alone today. It was dark and cloudy, around 6 at night, the tide was coming closer to me, but I ignored it.

It started to down pour though. I had to run all the way home, about 10 minutes with the wind and rain hitting me, drenching my whole body. Even though my stitches weren't supposed to get wet, I broke the rule by a long shot.

I ran right into the front door and opened it, quickly shutting it back. My dad was the only one that looked at out of everyone in the living room. He got and walked over to me.

"What happen to you? I sent your brother to get you an hour ago." he said wiping some rain off my face.

I pushed him away and started to go upstairs. I pushed my door open so hard it almost slammed into the wall, and used the same amount of force to slam it shut.

I heard the front door open and people enter, my brothers voice along with Jacob's in the mix saying they couldn't find me. My dad just told them I was back.

They didn't go looking for me

I changed and laid down in my bed, the only comforting place to me.

Friday:::

I sat at the table eating cereal when Embry came storming into the house furious. He punched the wall before sitting across from me. He really needed to blow off some steam though, not watch me eat.

Then he went off....on me.

"What is your problem? Ever since you got those stitches you won't speak to anyone, even Kim and me! What the hell is wrong with you? What'd you even do to yourself?" He ranted,"I really don't understand you Scaran! I mean its like you don't know how to talk anymore!"

I got up and emptied my milk into the sink. Embry got up with me so he was now leaning on the counter with his side.

"Stop ignoring me Scaran! Say something!" he said.

Nothing came out of my mouth.

"Gosh! Your such a bitch!" He yelled.

He slapped me then. Full fledge slapped me with huge force, even though it didn't look like he even tried that hard. I touched my face where he hit me and it burned. His hand was hotter than at least 360 degrees.

"Scar...Scaran, I didn't mean too. I swear, I'm so sorry." he said, his eyes sorrowful.

I ignored him and shoved past him back towards the bathroom and then to my room.

His hand left a huge bright red hand mark that was sure to form a bruise by later today. It was just another reason to stay in my room now. Another reason to sleep the day away.

I put a cold cloth to my face for a few minutes and went to go lay down, like everyday, in my room.

Sleep was now my best friend anyways.

*************
Jacob's POV::
*************

It was Friday, my official 5th day as a werewolf. It was amazing and so cool that I could even turn into such a creature. I didn't even believe Sam when he told us our 'fate'. Its not to hard to even look after the reservation. Theres really only one person everybody is wondering about now.

Scaran.

She hadn't talked since she got stitches for the reason she wouldn't tell anyone. Sam told us to ignore her so we did, which was really hard since she is our friend and we just want to know whats wrong with her.

On Wednesday she wouldn't even speak to Elisa though. And then again on Thursday she had been at the beach and walked home in the rain, not even bothering to call anyone. Its like shes a different person.

Embry just got yelled at by Sam about 20 minutes minutes ago and hasn't come back yet. He was about to phase, but he just left instead. I wondered where he went, but just blew it off for now.

Yet, my wondering was answered when us guys were in wolf form and Embry appeared in his form too. It was his thoughts that were shocking.

I hit her. He thought.

Who? Most of us asked, my voice the most concerned.

Yeah, I'm a caring kind of guy.

Scar... He said hanging his head low.

A huge group of whats erupted from the group. If my mouth would fall in shock like a normal human it would, but instead I glared at Embry. Scar was like a sister us, mostly me even though I don't really talk to her, he could have broken a bone with his new strength.

We all phased back, because it was easier to talk in human form, and changed into our clothes nearby. Then back to looking at Embry angrily.

"Why'd you hit her?!?!" I yelled at him before anyone else.

"I was asking her why she was being so quiet and to cut the shit. I was just blowing off steam and when she wouldn't answer I hit her...but it wasn't even that hard!" Embry said shameful.

"Embry, a normal hit of the human kind is 10 times worse than normal when we hit." Sam said, "You've probably bruised and burned her."

"You jerk!" Me and Quil yelled at him.

"I don't what made me want to hit her. And when I did she didn't even cry though! She just left for her room like every damn day!!" Embry said.

"Scar is a tough girl, but she isn't one of us." Sam said, "She's something else."

"What is she?" Jarred asked.

"Well she tolerates pain very well, but thats all we know, but there won't be anymore focus on that we need to keep on patrolling. Lets go." Sam said and stripped quickly then phased.

Others sighed and stripped then phased too. Leaving me and Embry looking at one another.

"Are you sorry for it?" I asked looking him in the eyes.

"I just hit my sister, what do you think?" He said and phased.

I followed after him. Little did I know this was the only a little hit to the pain Scar would feel later on as we abandon her even more everyday.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you likes dis update!!
Next chapter will be out soon!!
Comment/Subscribe :)

-Kenny