Perfection

Chapter Thirty-five

Finally the day of the wedding had come. I could hardly breathe with excitement. Ben bounced round the apartment checking that he had remembered everything. We would be setting off soon. Our hotel was above out venue hall so we didn’t really have to worry about transport.

“Benny, come on love we need to get going now.” I smiled as a wide eyes Ben ran out of our bedroom and flung himself into my arms.

“I can’t believe we’re getting married! I love you so much!” He kissed me deeply before pulling away and grabbing his suitcase. I smiled and kissed the back of his neck as he locked the door behind us.

Ben lent against me as we sat in the back of the taxi. I could feel him shivering with excitement as we drew closer to our wedding venue. I bit my lips before dropping a soft kiss to the top of his head as we slowed to a stop.

We got out of the taxi are were led to out room my one of the hotel staff. Ben smiled gleefully as he looked out of the bedroom window. He looked so beautiful with the warm glow of sunlight catching his golden hair. I walked over to him and pulled him into my arms.

“In a few hours you will be my husband.” I whispered softly into his ear. Ben sighed and turned to press his lips to mine. While our lips joined there was a tap at the door. We broke apart at glance at me best man as he walked quietly inside.

“Some of the guests are arriving. So come on Aaron, you’re getting ready in my room so you don’t see each other before the wedding.” He smiled and beckoned me to follow him. I smiled softly and kissed Ben one more time. “Your mum’s coming up to help you get ready Ben.” Rexy said shortly just before we left for his room.

I smiled softly as I looked in the mirror. The suit fitted perfectly and I felt good. I could hardly breathe I was so excited. I was finally getting married to the love of my life. Rexy sighed in frustration before walking over to me and straitening my tie.

“You really are helpless, I hope Ben is able to look after you properly.” He smiled sadly at me. His eyes locked with mine. His gaze softened and his voice wavered. “I really should have told you a long time ago Aaron, I know it’s too late now. I love you.” He breath quietly just before his lips covered mine. I froze. My mind shut down. This wasn’t happening. His lips moved, coxing me into deepening the kiss, but I remained static. I heard a small gasp followed by a quiet sob.

“Ben!” I pulled back and ran over to him. He shook his head and backed away before running down the corridor. “Ben please, let me explain!”

“No! I don’t want to hear it! We were getting married Aaron and I find you kissing the best man! No!” He yelled as tears streamed from his lovely eyes down his pail cheeks. Ripping his ring off his finger his launched the delicate band at me. He fled.

“Ben.” I whispered before crouching down and scooping up the shining, happy band and cradling it in my palms. This couldn’t have happened. I couldn’t have lost him.

“Aaron I’m so sorry, I shouldn’t have… I’ll make it up to you, to both of you.” Rexy gushed as he ran after Ben
♠ ♠ ♠
So drama to make up for the lack of updates.

comment and I will love you and i will try to update again soon.