I'll See You in My Dreams

Be Safe

Holly’s P.O.V.

“I just knew you two would get together someday.” Alex’s mom said when me and Alex came downstairs for breakfast. I had been staying with Alex and his parents every other night and he would stay with me at my house on the other nights. that’s because my mom put herself into rehab. After my brother Spencer died she got really depressed until she couldn’t take it anymore.
“Mom,… me and Holly have been together for the past two months and you’re still not used to it?” Alex asked.
“yes, but I was just saying. Me and your dad always thought you two would get together when you were out of school or something. But not this soon.” she said putting French toast on mine and Alex’s plates.
- - - -
“Well, I’m going shopping. Your dad had to work today. Don’t break anything. Be safe. And you know what I mean Alexander. We don’t need any babies running around here any time soon.” I almost dropped the plate I was carrying to the sink. “I love you both.” she said happily while grabbing her keys and headed to the door.
“ha ha, you’re really funny mom.” Alex said and he closed the door behind her.
“So, what do you want to do today?” Alex asked coming up behind me and kissing my neck.
“I don’t know.” I said turning to face him. “Maybe go see mom.” I said looking down. I could feel the tears coming and Alex noticed. He took me in his arms and I began to cry.
“Baby, don’t cry its all gonna be ok.” he said rubbing my back.
“I know. It’s just everything I love is being taken away from me.
First Spencer, then my dad, and now my mom.” I sobbing. “I’m so scared that I’m gonna loose you too Alex.” I said holding on to him tighter.
“Holly,” he said looking into my eyes. “you aren’t going to loose me. Nothing in this world will ever take me away from you. I love you… And Spencer, I know he’s looking down on you and he loves you too. And your dad, its probably best for everyone that he’s not around anymore. And your mom is just getting help right now but she’ll be back.”

Alex’s P.O.V.

I hate seeing Holly cry. I love her with all of my heart and nothing will ever change that.

After Holly calmed down we went to lie down on the couch.
“I love you Holly Noel Simms.” I whispered in her ear.
“I love you too Alexander William Gaskarth.”
And I began to sing her favorite song.
“the roads are wrapped around your waist…” I sang. But she stopped me.
“I want you to sing me one of your songs.” she said smiling.
“Which one?” I asked kissing her softly.
“Surprise me.” she said and laid her head back down on my chest.
“ok, I’m working on a new one but it’s not done yet.”
“well sing what you got.” she said.
I cleared my throat and began…

“think about it till anticipation makes you shake and we both loose control. Put the pedal to the floor lay the seat back lock the doors we’re gonna make this worth our while. It’s getting harder to breathe.
Jealous hearts will leave us all in ruins that’s what we’ll say as we hide out from your friends hear the message once again, let’s get this right.
Your lips are a hot flame baby and out chemistry is kerosene. Take it off, take it all off, maybe we could get down and burn up in the heat.”
I sang.

“That’s all I have so far.” I said looking down at her.
“I love it! What’s it called?” she asked.
“Noel.” I said smiling at her. Her eyes grew wide and so did her smile.
“That’s my middle name! Alex, you wrote that song for me?” she asked excitingly.
“yea.’
“O my god Alex! It’s wonderful!” she said kissing me and then the kiss deepened and turned into me and Holly making out in nothing but our underwear. Then my phone rang. It was Jack.
“Leave it to Jack to ruin a moment.” I said. Holly giggled.
“hello?”
“Hey, I’m coming over we’ve got to talk. I’m on my way bye!” he said.
‘Holly, Jack said..”
“I heard.” she sighed and got up to put her clothes back on.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT!! SUBSCRIBE!!

this one's longer than 8 chapters! promise :)

songs>> "Time" by: Cute Is What We Aim For & "Noel" by: All Time Low