I'll See You in My Dreams

Jasey

Holly’s P.O.V.

Jack arrived.

“Do you guys remember Lisa’s friend Jasey?” he asked.
“yea” me and Alex said at the same time.
“well her and Zack are like talking now!… what is up with you guys liking those whores?” Jack asked Alex. I gave Jack a dirty look.
“I’m not talking about you Holly, you’re not a dirty whore. I was referring to Lisa with her skank self!” he said.
“She is gonna screw him over.” I said rolling my eyes.
“Don’t your friend Kendall have a thing for Zack?” Alex asked.
“She used to but I don’t know if she still does.” I said confused.
“Bring her to our band rehearsal tonight.” Alex said grinning at Jack.
“oook… Why?” I asked.
“Because she is gonna seduce Zack!” Alex said happily.
“No, Alex, no, no, no, you guys aren’t gonna play with her heart like that. If Zack wants to be stupid and fall for a whore then he will just have to learn the hard way.”
“Holly” Alex whined.
“No Alex. Kendall can’t get hurt like that. And she’s not that type of a girl to do something like that. There has to be another way.” I said stubbornly.
“well practice starts in 15 minutes so lets goooo!” Jack said jumping up off the couch.
- - - - - - - - - -
Zack took Jasey to band practice.

“Jasey, this is Holly and Alex.” Zack said
“Hi.” Jasey said to us looking at Alex up and down. I gave her a dirty look and me and Alex walked away, our hands intertwined.

“example one.” I said angrily.
“What?” Alex asked.
“Whenever Zack introduced us to her she was checking you out.”
Alex could tell that really upset me and he pulled me close to him, our bodies pressed together.
“Holly don’t worry.” he said lifting my chin up so I would look at him. “Nothing is ever gonna happen with me and her. I am yours forever and I am not going anywhere. So go ahead and get all of those negative thoughts out of your beautiful little head.” he said before kissing me.
Someone cleared their throat.
“Will you two stop trying to get freaky so we can rehearse? I think everyone would appreciate that.” Rian said. Causing everyone but me and Alex to laugh.
I sat down on the couch beside Rian’s girlfriend Kara.
ATL started playing “Circles.”
“So, what do you think about Jasey?” Kara asked quietly. Looking over to the other side of the room where Jasey sat, texting somebody.
“Can’t stand that slut, she’s just like Lisa.” I cringed at the sound of Lisa’s name.
“I don’t like her either. Whenever Zack introduced her to Rian and me, she was looking Rian up and down.” Kara said angrily.
“She did the exact same thing with Alex!” I said.
“Are you serious!” Kara said loudly causing everyone to look.
“yea, we seriously need to get rid of her.” I said more quietly.

After band rehearsal me and Alex went back to my house…
♠ ♠ ♠
????