Sequel: Another Chance.

Say You'll Haunt Me.

Sixteen.

I went through those damned gates. I listened to that angel, and she told me to go talk to God. And, I did.

He told me this:

"You found your one true soul mate after death, Jimmy. I'm going to give you one last chance. You weren't supposed to die when you did. Make this chance worth it."

I had to follow specific instructions. I hated it, but I had to.

The first step: Talk to Zacky.

---

Zacky was asleep, so, I decided to test out these "angel powers" of mine. I infiltrated his dreams, much like Aingeal infiltrated Flares. That really pissed me off, by the way.

"Zacky! Zacky, get your fat ass up! Right nowwww!" I yelled.

Zacky looked up at me and stared. "Jimmy?"

"Yes, Zacky, it's me. Now, listen, I have to get you to do something for me. But, first, let me make this very obvious that this is a dream, but it isn't at the same time. Are you following me?"

Step two: Convince Zacky that is wasn't really a dream.

Third step: Get him to do the dirty work.

Steps one through three: Check, check and check.

[Zacky's Point of View]

I woke up with a throbbing headache, just like Jimmy said I would. I stared Gena as she cuddled into my side. I slowly moved out from under her and changed. I walked out of my house, and called up Matt, Brian and Johnny.

They eventually showed up outside of my house, and I gave them all serious looks.

"Look, I know this seems incredibly crazy, psychotic even, but you all need to listen to me and not think I'm a schizophrenic..."

---

We drove out to the cemetery and found Jimmy's grave without much trouble.

Jimmy had given me specific instructions about what to do, and I told the guys how we do it. They all seemed really skeptical, but I begged them until they broke down. What else could I do?

I told them all about the dream as we started digging up Jimmy's coffin. I told them all he told me; How we should start digging at one o'clock and be done by three. If we're not done before three exactly, then it won't work.

I also told him I would wake up with a nasty headache and Gena clinging to me.

"You know, that could have been a coincidence," Brian stated, and Johnny silently agreed with him. Matt took my side, though. I don't know why, but Matt told Brian to shut up and keep digging.

At 2:30, we had the grave completely dug up, and the coffin was being lifted out of the grave.

"Be careful not to fuck up his body," Johnny yelled down to us.

"No, Johnny," Matt replied, sarcastically, "we're just gonna trash and batter him so he can come back a crip!"

Johnny mumbled so not-so-kind words at us, as we got the coffin onto the ground.

That coffin weighed a fucking ton.

At three am exactly, there was a banging on the inside of the coffin, along with Jimmy's voice, screaming, "GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THING!"

I think all of us started crying, purely out of happiness.

---

[Jimmy's Point of View]

"Where the hell does Flare live?"

"She lives in L.A.—"

"Mother fucker!"

Brian rolled his eyes. "She's staying with the Berry's, man. Zacky, call her."

Zacky glared at Brian, before pulling out his cell phone and clicking through his contacts.

"Don't tell her I'm here. She's not allowed to know."

I got some odd looks from Matt, Brian and Johnny. I think they were questioning how I knew her, but they didn't vocally question it.

"Zachary James Baker! It's three-thirty in the mother fucking morning! This better be fucking important!"

Matt, Brian, Johnny and I had all snickered, while Zacky just glared at nothing in particular.

"It's really fucking important. We're coming over. Don't wake up the Berry's, kay? .... Okay, I'll see you in ten. Yeah. Love you, too. See you."

"Love?" Brian asked, raising his eyebrows.

Zacky shrugged. "She's one of my best friends. Get over it."

We all piled into Matt's SUV and headed over towards the Berry's house.

It only took fifteen minutes to get there, and all of us were chattering happily.

Luckily for me, according to God, no one but me and Flare will remember me being dead. I don't exactly know how the hell that will work, but I'm not questioning it. Everything else he had said so far had worked. Why question it now?

Only I got out of the car and went up to the Berry's door. I knocked three times and waited for someone to open the door.

After seconds later, Flare pulled open the door in her pjs. She opened her mouth and shut it again.

I smiled at her sweetly.

"What? You look like you've just seen a ghost."
♠ ♠ ♠
The end.
825.
Sequel.
Entitles; Another Chance, from the line "I need another chance to live. in Afterlife. ♥