Status: Just the beginning.

A Smile a Day Keeps Insanity at Bay

1 The Bloody Beginning.

But I though I was a good girl daddy. I thought I was good. I didn't speak unless I was spoken too. I didn't disobey. I stayed quiet and I didn't spill on my dress! Was it when I smiled daddy?What are you going to do this time daddy!? Please no belt, daddy please no belt!

Daddy hits me, he hits me really hard. I don't like it when daddy hits me.
I must have made him really mad.

I lay on the ground of our old shabby home, with an old shabby chipping paint job, and old shabby creaking floors, and old shabby squeaky doors, and old shabby furniture. This is my home. This is my sanctuary. This is my hell.

"Oh so now your not smiling!"

Im sorry daddy, I couldn't help my self.

"Well we are going to change that!"

What is daddy going to do?

He stomps off . I crindge and every thump he makes.

It's quiet now. I sit up and look in the door way for him. Waiting,for anything.

"Oh Kandy girl!"

I can hear the crazy dripping off of every syllable.

"Lets turn that frown upside down!"

My eyes widen.

What is daddy going to do with me!

I scurry to find a hiding place from this...mad man.

He steps into the room, the old shabby floors creaked under his weight.

" Oh Kandy! Olli olli oxen free!"

He giggles.

I whimper.

" Oh there you are!"

He grabs my ankle and rips me out of my hiding place.

His grip is so tight, I can feel it bruising.

I start crying.

" Oh, its okay pumpkin! Daddy's gonna make you smile!"

He grabs a butcher knife from his back pocket.

I can't breath.

He lets go of my now swollen ankle and clutches the back of my head ripping out my long hair in the process.

" Now my little girl, lets put a smile on that pretty little face of yours!"

He sticks the blade in my mouth. I scream at the feeling of my flesh tearing, tasting the metallic goo rush into my mouth.

The warm liquid runs down my neck and coats my black hair in a sticky mess.

" I'll give you a half smile..."

He is overtaken in hysterics.

His laughter could give the monsters under my bed nightmares.

"Ya know... I was gonna kill you but that half smile of yours makes me want you to live..."

He looks at me and grins.

"And now my dear, even if you are sad, half of you will always smile!!!!!!"

Tick...Tick...Tick...BOOM

Kandy is here. And here to stay.

Fin
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is short. I don't mean to make excuses but I was in a huge rush. But no worries :) updating will be more frequent I promise.