Criminal

Chapter 1 - Emily

"Ugh I hate school I can't wait for brake" rachel yelled as her and Emily walked home
" I know and half the teachers are evil" Emily replied
"Oh well not like we have a choice, I Gota stop by the store so I guess I'll cya later" Rachel said as she turned around and walked into tom thumb.
Hm I wonder what were havin for dinner. Emily thought to herself as she continued to walk. Suddenly she saw a small crowd up ahead parting. She looked closely and saw a boy only 13 or 14 shoot out of the crowd followed by several police men.
"STOP HIM!!!" they yelled
Without thinking as he passed I jumped onto him smashing him into the ground.
'what the HELL!" he yelled fiercly.
He stood up in a flash grabing my arm at the same time.
"Ok you threw your self into this" he said disapointedly
He pulled me up and put me infront of him and started pushing me forward. It took me a couple seconds to notice it But there was something he was pressing into my back. We kept running and running the police had fallen way behind. We were entering the bigger part of the city with buildings and a lot more people. I would have resisted if we hadn't been heading for my apartment.
"Ok stop"I said hopefully seeing if he would even listen." I don't know what the hell your doing but I need to go."
"Oh no you got yourself into this and I can still use you."
"Exuse me but did a you just say your using me" I replied with as angry of a voice as I could use.
I was completly fine until I looked down into his hand. A gun was clenched in his hand.
" What the hell are you doing with a gun?"
As he was about to answer police sirens went off.
"great ,just perfect." he said annoyed"ok let's go" he said shoving me into the closest building placing the gun back on my back. He looked around quickly and then walked forwards an elevator. The lady at the desk got up and was about to ask what our buisness here was but he simply ignored her and kept walking.
"SECURITY!" the lady yelled
2 big men walked closer to us. Maybe if they distract us enough I can make a run for it. They got closer and as soon as they touched him he let go of me. I was honestly about to run but it happend so quickly i didn't have time.
He grabbed the mans arm and down into his fist. He then stepped forward sweeping him and placing him between him and the other gaurd. He then took his gun and fired at the second man. The bullet hit the man in the shin and he collapsed grasping his leg.
Standing in aw at what had happend in just a couple of seconds his hands were on me again and I was being shoved into an empty elivatore.
As the doors closed the police came dashing in but they were to late, at the push of a button the doors closed and we shot up to a random floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I was typing this on my iPod so I was
a bit lazy. I might rewright the 1st chapter becuase I'm not sure I like it.