Criminal

Chapter 5 - Kamron

Jesus i hope this works.
I looked over at Emily her face was completly blank. If this doesn't work it will be all my fault she died. But i won't have to carry the guilt if i die with her. At least she will go to Heaven i've already got a reserved spot in Hell.
No. Don't think like that you've got this all planned out. Everything was moving so quickly, but at the same time the adrinlen was making it seem slow at the same time.
Ok take a deep breathe you've got this all planned out. 3 second plan.that was all the time we had till we hit the ground.
1st second.
Glide over to Emily and grab on.
"Hold on!" I yelled. even in her weird trance she grabbed onto my back and we continued to plumit down torwards the sidewalk.
2nd second
Luky for me this building had a flag pole sticking out of the side of the building. As we fell closer to it i grabbed on. Of course i knew it wouldn't react anything near the way it did in the movies. I felt it bend down under both our weights pulling it down.
3rd second
This building of course had windows. And coming out of the windows were little places about 2 inches long and spread across the window were if this wasn't a office building people would put plants and stuff. I placed my feet firmly on the window pedistal. The flag pole snapped and there was nothing to hold on to. i tried to lean forward against the window but Emily was pulling me backwards.
Ok this is were my plan ended.
"Climb up to the window and break it open, then climb inside." I yelled to her hopping she had the strength to pull her way up.
I felt her move up scrambling to climb up my back. Her weight was making it realy hard to hold on to the ledge. Finaly her feet were on my sholders. She reaered back almost losing balance on my sholders smashing the window.
My fingers began to slip. She climbed threw the indow into the office.Several people working there came to help her up. With Emily weight gone i was able to reajust my hands. I slowly pulled myself up and the workers grabbed me and helped me up.
"Thank you." i said out of breathe.
I grabbed Emily's arm and I rushed to the elevator. I pushed the down button and the elevator was there in a second. I stepped in side and hit the first floor button.
"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING" Emily yelled fiercly.
"Um i don't realy wana go to jail." I replied cooly.
"Ok, and you had to drag me down with you?"she said sarcasticly
"Well we lived and i still need someone to use as a shield."i replied hastily.
She leaned forward and slapped me. A loud pow came from my face as my head turned quickly from the blow. "Look i know you don't want to go to jail but i think you very well could have escaped without me."
The elevator opend and we stepped out. Outside the building were at least 20 policemen behind there cars pointing there gun at the Exit door. I slowly aproached it with Emily infront of me. I pulled out the gun and placed it on her back.
As i stepped out side a cop with a megaphone shouted out " Release the girl and give us the money. Turn yourself in and you will be given a fair tial."
I took the gun from Emily's back and pointed it at her throat "Let me leave or i will pull kill her."