Criminal

chapter 9 - Kamron

I awoke the next morning and looked over at Emily still asleep in bed. I honestly didn't think i had hit her that hard but now that i thought about it i was pretty serious about making it out alive or uncaught by then. I felt sorry yet again for dragging her into this. If i could i would get her back to her family and leave town immediately.
I looked down at the bandage around my arm and saw that it was soaked in blood. I walked back into the bathroom and put another round of gaws on it. I walked to the closet and opened it up to see the small variety of close i had. I didn't spend a lot of time shopping as much as i probably should considering i only had 4 pairs of jeans and 4 or 5 t-shirts. I grabbed a blue vans shirt and slid it on.
I heard my stomach growl and decided to go get food. I didn't know what kind of food Emily would like so i decided i would just grab her a small cereal box. Maybe Fruit Circles or Rice Treats.
I walked out the door and quickly walked down the stairs to the bottom floor of the hotel. I had stayed her a lot longer than i stayed in most places. It has been about a month now maybe a little extra. When i got to the short line of people who were waiting in line for food, one lady looked at me rather funny and made a quick comment to her husband.
" He looks like the boy on T.V last night."
" Yea i suppose he does but they didn't get to good of a shot of him from the pictures that showed up on the news." he replied in a happy mood for whatever reason.
This was good, they didn't have a good picture of me which meant i wouldn't have to leave as soon as i thought.
The line moved quickly and i got my food quickly. I walked up to the room with a tray of waffles, eggs,cereal, and 2 glasses of milk.
I slowly opened the door and slowly looked at the girl who was now at of bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Had wrighters block for a while and every time i would try to wright it came out teribly. so after finaly getting back into it i wrote this chapter