Criminal

chapter 8 - ?

"Yes sir?"
" Jenkins, have you been watching the news?"
"yes sir I have."
" good, come in I have a job for you."
Jenkins slowly walked into dim room were his boss was sitting.
"The kid who was on the news today has caused quite the commotion hasn't he?"
"Yes sir he has." Jenkins replied
" Do the police have a lead on who he might be?"
"No sir." Jenkins replied disappointed.
"Jenkins what department do you work for?"
"Police overview sir."
"And what does police overview do Jenkins?"
"They make sure the police are organized and on the right track sir."
"Why is it that police don't have a lead on were that kid might be."
"Because we don't know were he is sir."
In a couple short seconds the man sitting behind the desk arm flew up and pointed at Jenkins.
BANG!
"AHHH!" Jenkins yelled as he gripped his arm falling to the ground. "JESUS, sir what are you doing?"
" Do you know who that kid is Jenkins?"
"Ah, I don't know sir." Jenkins replied shakily.
"That boy happens to be the son of the 2 greatest thieves the world never knew, i spent 3 years on that case covering up their crimes and spreading them out to other criminals. If that boy isn't captured soon enough then the people may learn his story and I'll spend another 3 years spending my life covering up something up that according to the records was never stolen."
" I'll get right on it sir." Jenkins said softly as he stood up and flew out of the office as fast as he could.
♠ ♠ ♠
kind of weird to wright, i think i wrote this part wrong but this way seemed the best of all the ones i tried.