I'm 16 Years Old, Abused, Homeless, and Pregnant...By The Prince of VAMPIRES, What?

Maid of Horror

(Toni’s Pov)

*Maid of Horror*

“ Ow.” I say as I grab my head in pain. That’s when I notice the cast on my arm. Slowly sitting up, cautious of the pain in my head. All the memories of last night came back to me. The three guys, getting my clothes ripped off, my head getting banged on the wall, almost getting raped, the mystery guy saving me, the mystery guy sucking my attackers’ blood, My mystery guy faking-Wait! What? Sucking blood! No, no, no this can’t be real it must have been a hallucination or better yet a dream.

“ Yeah just a dream.” I say reassuring myself as I collapsed on the comfy bed with it’s nice silk sheets-wait! My mattress doesn’t have silk sheets and it’s not this soft and comfy. My mattress is old, lumpy and has stains on it from its previous owner. Since I did find it by the garbage dumpster. When your living on the streets you’ve got to settle for anything you can get and a bed even if it’s lumpy is better than a flat cardboard.

“ What’s just a dream?” A deep voice asked, breaking me out of my thoughts. My eyes sprang open and look to the person who the deep sexy voice belong to. It was the mystery guy from my dream and he was shirtless with water dripping down his very defined six-pac abs ending at his towel which was wrapped low around his hips to the point where I can see most of his V-line leading to his you know what. I feel myself blush at this thought, good thing I have a chocolate complextion or else that would have been a dead giveaway of them. At this point it hit me that the guy from my dream was standing infront of me in nothing but a towel which barely covered his manhood but that’s not the point. The point is the same guy from my dream that sucked the mens’ blood from their body was standing infront of me in the flesh. As I open my mouth to scream he was by my side in a second with his hand over my mouth, shushing me.

"If you’re a good girl maybe I won’t kill you.” He stated with a smirk on his face. Through the smirk I saw two long sharp pointed teeth that looked so fang like. Me, being the curious person that I am, reached my hand out and touched it with my middle finger. I felt the sharp pain as it cut my finger open making blood drip out of it. I tried to scream from the shock and pain but mostly shock, but I couldn’t with his hand covering my mouth so I bit him instead. Expecting him to pull his hand away in horror, shock and pain but because of whatever he is this didn’t happen, yet I wasn’t expecting his actual remark.

“ Ooh kinky. Now my turn.” He says while taking his hand off my mouth and leaning forward to sniff my neck. Too scared and a little curious to see what was going to happen, I stayed still. Have you ever heard of the saying “Curiosity killed the cat”? Well I hope it doesn’t kill me. I feel something warm and wet glide across my neck and nips at my spot. I bite my lip trying to hold back a moan. I feel him smile at my pressure point. He opens his mouth and right when he was about to bite down the door opens to some little boy who looks about two or three years old. He looked at me then at the mystery guy and they stare at each other for about five seconds before the mystery guy looked down at me.

“ My parents wants to talk to you.” He said looking a little disappointed. I hopped off the bed excited to be getting away from him. I got as far as the door before he ruined that excitement.

“ Oh and we’ll resume this another time.” He said with a smirk on his face as if he read my thoughts. Damn! I closed the door and roam the halls trying to find the mystery guys parents. It took me ten minutes but I finally found it. I open the huge double doors to reveal two gorgeous looking people. They both look up as soon as the door opens.

“ Toni, come in.” They both smile showing off their fangs.

“ No, I’m good right here.” I say nervously.

“ Nonsense.” The guy said and in a second he was by my side ushering me in and closing the door.

“ My name is Vladimere Valentine, that’s my wife Natalia Valentine, and you already met my son Bliss Valentine and welcome to our home, soon to be your home once you get settle in of course.” I stared at him as if he was crazy.

“ Stop it Vlad, your scaring the poor girl.” The extremely beautiful woman said. She had long brown hair and flawless caramel skin. Her spanish accent came out clear when she spoke. She held her hand out for me to shake.

“ Hi, I’m Natalia Valentine but you can call me Natalia.” She said with an inviting smile. Slowly I took her hand within mine and shook it.

“ I’m Toni Simone, and when do I get to go home?” I ask cautiously.

“ We know, and your never going back, we want you to stay here and be our maid. “ Vladimere said simply.

“ What do you mean never go back?” I asked.

“ Well honey, we don’t want to send you back to live on those dangerous streets, as last night shows there are some evil people out there and if Bliss wasn’t there you could be dead right now, so we are offering you a live-in job here as our maid.” Natalia explained.

“ Oh okay, but one question before I start working here. What are you?” I ask skeptically.

“ Well sweety, we’re vampires.” Natalia said.

“ Oh.” And with that I fainted.