Status: Thanks To Everyone Whp Read This And I Will Put The Sequel Up Soon, Promise!!!

Returning to You

Chapter 35

Jessica’s POV
It’s been a few weeks, Brian and I have gone on a few more dates and hung out a lot more as have Hannah and Zacky. Brian and I were officially back to how close we were as kids and it made his parents glad, they were happy that we were together, they apparently thought we would get together when we were kids, Brian was so protective of me they said and it made him blush which I found adorable.
Zacky though is having a few problems, don’t get me wrong his relationship with Hannah is going strong but the thing with Gena is really getting to him, she keeps showing up out of the blue like she showed up at the studio and demanded he talk to her though he ignored it, it’s happened a few times and she will ‘bump’ into them in the grocery store or somewhere else and try and talk to him though he would turn and walk away, often Hannah is with him and she tells me how sad and angry he looks whenever she shows up, she thinks he still loves her though he’s told her numerous times he doesn’t, I think it’s knocking her confidence a bit and I have to say that if she doesn’t stop it I will wait until Gena has the kid then bump her off myself for what she’s doing to my friend.
Tonight we’re going to Danny’s just to hang out as a group and because we haven’t hung out as a group really in a while, all having our own things to deal with.
I dressed and then climbed into Brian’s car when he showed up; Hannah had already been picked up by Zacky earlier in the day. I smiled at Brian as he took my hand in his giving it a squeeze before we set off for the restaurant.
We were in the middle of eating the main course when a voice called out
“Zacky? Is that you?” the group looks up as a whole and we all have variations of the same reaction as we see Gena there, shit! I glance over at Zacky and see he is pissed as he hisses
“can’t I have one fucking night free of her” Hannah grabs his hand and squeezes, he looks at her and smiles, I can see in that one smile the feelings he has for her and they make me happy knowing how he feels for my friend.
“Zacky! What are you doing with that tramp!” Zacky groans as he gets to his feet and moves to talk to Gena
“shut up Gena, you’re the tramp not her” Gena huffed
“how can you say that to the mother of your child!”
“I’m not that things dad, you cheated and we hadn’t done it in a while so there is no way unless you used a turkey baster now leave me the hell alone” I could see Hannah getting angry, she looked about ready to get up and punch Gena so I got out of my seat and sat in the seat Zacky had been occupying, I laid a hand on her arm and whispered
“you can’t hit a pregnant woman” Hannah growled
“I can hit her face, that won’t hurt the kid” I sighed
“no Hannah” Hannah looked at me hard before she sighed and went back to watching the scene.
It seems to have escalated since we started talking and the both of them looked pissed beyond compare then before my eyes Gena reached up and slapped Zacky straight across the face. I see his face turn red and I grip Hannah harder as she tries to move to go help him but I knew she would do something she would regret if she moved. I watched transfixed as his head swung back towards her and he shouted for the whole place to hear
“it’s not my kid! You cheating whore! We haven’t slept together in about a year, unless you are a whale or something there is no way that kid is mine!”
By now they had the whole restaurants attention and Gena seemed to notice as all eyes fixed on her, her mouth hung open as she tried to form words but none would come. She seemed to realize that she now looked the bad one so she turned and rushed out of the place.
We all watched her leave, Zacky kind of slumps before he walks back to the table and sighs saying
“I think I’ll go home guys” we all nod understanding though Hannah gets up and goes and hugs him
“you want me to come with?” she asked and he nodded. She kissed his cheek before she moved and grabbed his jacket form the back of his chair, she bent and hugged me before she moved back to Zacky who shrugged on his jacket then took her hand in his and led her out of the restaurant.
I looked back at everyone and we were silent a moment before Johnny asked
“if he’s gone can I eat his food?” we all burst out laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
MWHAHAHA!! Take That Gena! And There Is More Coming To You Soon HeHe