Status: Thanks To Everyone Whp Read This And I Will Put The Sequel Up Soon, Promise!!!

Returning to You

Chapter 36

Jessica’s POV
The album is near enough done, there is only a couple more songs to do and it’s over, they can release it though they are gonna release the video Hannah is making first, she has some great footage, a lot of it from those moments that are just perfect to capture, those ones you wish you had a camera for but didn’t, well she did and she caught them.
Zacky hasn’t heard anything more from Gena and Brian hasn’t gotten anything more from Michelle; things were looking good for the group.
We were just finishing up another night at the studio, we were all walking to the parking lot when I realised I had forgotten my jacket, it was my favourite and I didn’t want anything happening to it so I turned to Brian and said
“I got to go back and get my jacket” he nodded and asked
“do you want me to come with?” I shook my head and smiled
“no I’ll be fine, I’m a big girl” he laughed but nodded and I turned and entered the building again.
I walked into the studio and looked around for it; I sighed in relief seeing it on the floor so I went over to it and bent down to pick it up though I fell to the floor as something slammed hard into the back of my head. I was seeing stars though I hadn’t passed out as I turned and looked to see what the hell was going on. I gasped seeing Michelle stood above me with a baseball bat in her hand and a manic gleam in her eye. I got to my feet as she started screaming at me
“you bitch you took Brian from me! I loved him and you took him away, gosh I was on the way to being a rich wife and now it’s all gone, you stole it you money grabbing whore, oh yeah that’s what you want, that’s all anyone wants from Brian but I’m perfect for him! And to add insult you invite your little friend and get her with Zacky, he dumped Gena, do you know how bad she is, she’s gone from having a couple of grand spending money every day to only a couple of hundred, we can barely survive!” if I wasn’t in so much pain I would laugh at that statement but as it was, I was and it killed.
I held a hand to my head and pulled it away to see blood coating it, I knew that with this much blood loss I would pass out soon so I looked for an escape and noticed the sound booth, it was lockable form the inside and there was a phone inside. I rushed over to it and Michelle caught the movement, she rushed after me but I managed to shut the door and lock it before she could get in. I sighed with my back to the door but I jumped when she slammed into it. I moved away and over to the phone and looked out the little window to see Michelle standing there glaring at me and saying something but I couldn’t hear.
I watched as she moved to the window and glared at me some more before she brought up the bat and swung it at the window, the impact creating a loud sound that made me wince. I looked at the glass and knew it wouldn’t hold up for long so I grabbed the phone and called down to security.

Brian’s POV
We had been outside waiting for a while for Jess, I didn’t know what was taking so long. I looked at Hannah who shrugged and said
“I don’t know, maybe the doors locked and she has to find someone to open it for her?” I didn’t really think that’s what happened but I nodded anyway, well that’s until I saw the security outside suddenly run inside. I looked over at Hannah who looked equally worried and we were soon off following them.
I panicked seeing them heading for the studio we had been in, something must have happened to Jessica.
Entering the studio I was shocked at the sight before me, Michelle was there with a baseball bat getting tackled to the ground by a load of guys while someone was trying to coax Jessica out of the booth. I watched as Michelle was cuffed and hauled out of the room though I didn’t really pay attention to her, my focus on Jessica as she came out of the booth, helped by a security guard.
I rushed over to her and took her in my arms
“damn Jessica! Are you ok?” she smiled weakly at me
“I think so” she smiled again but then her eyes rolled back into her head and she passed out, a dead weight in my arms.
I looked at Hannah panicked and an ambulance was quickly called, I looked down at the hand that was in her hair and saw blood, she had a head injury, it could be really bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
NOOOO!