Status: Thanks To Everyone Whp Read This And I Will Put The Sequel Up Soon, Promise!!!

Returning to You

Chapter 50

Hannah’s POV

I walked down the streets calling out Jess’ name
“Jess! Jess where are you?” I walked up and down the streets searching for her but came up empty repeatedly.
I stopped and groaned, rubbing a hand through my hair in frustration, I knew that when Jess was upset she didn’t think about what she did and I could picture her walking out in front of a car and getting herself hit or something and it scared the hell out of me.
I was about to start walking again when I heard sobbing. Turning to my left I saw an alley and listening closer I could hear the noise coming from within.
I stepped further into the alley hesitantly until I found the source. I gasped and bent down quickly to her level before bringing her into my arms where she turned into me and just sobbed more as I muttered nonsense I hoped comforted her though by the sounds of her heart breaking sobs it didn’t really work. I swear to god when I see that boy again I will actually take a pair of rusty scissors to him.
Eventually she calmed down until she was just rocking back and forth in my arms with silent tears down her face.
She pulled away from me slightly and wiped her face, she looked up at me and croaked in a broken voice
“I really loved him Hannah” I nodded
“I know honey”
“he was so wonderful and so perfect with me”
“I know”
“he was just there and I loved it, I loved being with him and having him with me” I just nodded this time and her face crumpled like she was going to cry again but she took a deep breath instead and calmed herself.
Once she was calm I asked
“what happened?” Jess looked at the ground before she told me about how she found him with a girl in the corridor and all but having sex right there. I could feel my need for vengeance running through my veins and absently thought it was good I was dating Zacky with his stage name being Vengeance.
When she was finished with her story she let a few more tears slip from her eyes before I asked
“honey just so I know; why were you so scared of talking to him at home?” Jess sighed
“I just didn’t know how he felt about me I mean yeah I know we like one another well I love him but I didn’t know how he felt about me I mean I didn’t want to seem like I was clingy or desperate or anything, I wanted to give him room to find out how he felt for me and well I guess I know now” her voice broke at the end and I took her in my arms again and she let out a few more sobs.

Brian’s POV

I sat in a chair in the hotel room we shared clutching a bag of ice to my balls and to my face as the guys and girls stood or sat round me bitching about how stupid I was and asking what the hell possessed me to do it.
After a while they fell silent as I stared at the floor blankly ignoring them for the most part. Someone stepped forwards though and looking up it was Jimmy, he looked at me sadly and asked simply
“why?” I shook my head
“she doesn’t love me” Jimmy looked at me confused
“what?” I nodded
“she doesn’t love me like her, I love her like crazy and she doesn’t feel the same” I looked down at the floor brokenly but was interrupted from my misery when someone laughed harshly. My head shot up and I looked at Val who had been the one to laugh. She glared at me
“you think she doesn’t love you? God you’re so stupid it’s not even funny, that girl is so in love with you it’s heartbreaking but guess what? You blew that big time, I can’t believe she would love someone like you but she does or after this, did” she finished with a bite before turning and leaving the room with anger in every step and restrained violence barely leashed.
I stared after her before looking at Jimmy and asking brokenly
“Jimmy?” he simply nodded and I broke down right there, tears ran down my face and I didn’t care when the salt liquid hit my spit lip and swollen cheek bone, nothing could compare to the feeling of my heart breaking in my chest and the knowledge that it was all my fault.

Hannah’s POV

I hugged Jess to me and waited until she had stopped crying, wanting to ask something that had been bugging me
“Jess?” Jess looked at me
“what?”
“umm well, you’ve been in love with guys before but you’ve never reacted like this, what’s going on?” Jess looked at me and bit her lip which was wobbling
“I- I, god Hannah” I rubbed her arm
“honey whatever it is we will sort it out” Jess looked at me with tears swimming in her eyes again as she told me
“I’m pregnant Hannah” I looked at her in shock, my mouth falling open as she burst into tears once more and I blindly hugged her again; pregnant!?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well Here You Go, Sorry It Was A Bit Late, I Wasn't Feeling Well