Status: Thanks To Everyone Whp Read This And I Will Put The Sequel Up Soon, Promise!!!

Returning to You

Chapter 49

Jessica’s POV

I folded my hands over my chest and glared out the window of the car, I was not happy with this.
I had been loaded into the car being told that we were going on a road trip to take our minds off the guys but the thing was that sitting here watching the scenery pass I was thinking more about him than I had been at home where I was occupied cleaning and doing other things, I have to have rearranged the furniture about 5 times and I had changed the garden and actually put up a swing in the back, a stronger swing than I used to have anyway.
I groaned to myself as my mind turned to Brian, I missed him like hell but there was no way I would tell him that, one it would make him worry and two it would make me seem clingy and like hell was I going to be like that. Sure I missed him so damn much that I often spent time in his house just so I could breathe him in but he wouldn’t know that, his place had to be the only one I didn’t clean, wanting it just the way he left it.
I got pulled into a conversation by Hannah and Lacey and soon I could feel thoughts of Brian leaving my mind momentarily so I could relax.

Brian’s POV

The guys had dragged me to a bar and plied me with alcohol in a bid to get me to cheer up, I admit that I’ve been down lately but I hadn’t thought I had been that bad, I just missed Jess a hell of a lot but I wasn’t going to tell her knowing it would hurt her to know that I was hurting and I couldn’t, wouldn’t have that for anything in the world.
The booze kept coming and so did the fans; they seemed to have collected in the bar and often came over and talked to us.
I looked up when someone cleared their throat and saw a girl standing there, she looked about twenty thee and was wearing jeans and a tight top with a pair of killer heels, she was damn good looking, she looked rather like Jess if I thought about it. I plastered on a smirk and spoke
“well hello there darling” I drawled “what can I do for you?” the girl giggled as she moved closer all but shoving herself in my face
“I was wondering if I could get an autograph?” she asked as she twirled a bit of hair and bit her lip trying to look seductive and it was working. I smirked still as I held out a hand
“you can have more than that, how about a drink?” she nodded and I held up a hand for the barman.
From beside me Jimmy leaned in and hissed
“what are you doing man? What about Jess?” I just cut him a mean glare and he backed away but he shook his head giving me a disappointed look. I shook it off and continued flirting with the leggy girl.

Jessica’s POV

I watched as Val hung up the phone then pulled the car down a street before pulling up in front of a bar. I looked out at it and raised a brow
“why are we here Val?” she turned in her seat and grinned at me, the others doing the same with that same grin and I got worried
“well Jess, we happen to be meeting the guys here” my eyes widened as I looked at Val
“for real?” I asked and she nodded. I scrambled out of that car so fast that the girls had to rush to keep up.
I entered the bar and looked around, I spotted the guys sat at the bar and waved at them but didn’t see my man among them, he must be somewhere else. I shrugged and walked off to go find him ignoring the guys as they frantically tried to wave to me to get me to stop. The others walked over to them and they explained something to them hurriedly but I was already off searching.
I walked towards a door marked toilets and went through it figuring he could be in there and I could wait for a minute to see if he left.
As I walked further down the hall I saw various couples making out but I passed them all, particularly this one couple where the guy had her up with her legs wrapped around him all but humping him there in the corridor.
I went to pass them quickly but the guy let out a moan and a ragged whisper and I froze in my steps. Turning slowly I looked closer at the people and staggered back in shock a hand going to my mouth as my eyes teared
“Brian!” I gasped out. Brian turned around apparently hearing me and looked straight at me and his face drained of all colour once his eyes focused on my face.
He stepped away from the wall and actually dropped the girl to the ground as he stepped towards me. She fell with a yelp and glared up at him before glaring at me
“I-it-you” he stammered obviously searching for something to say. I shook my head before I turned tail and ran out of the hall and into the bar before running right out into the streets and just ran blindly.

Brian’s POV

I stood there shocked as she ran away before chasing after her completely forgetting about the girl on the floor.
Running out into the bar I looked around frantically searching to see where she was but I couldn’t see her anywhere.
I jogged over to the guys and asked anxiously
“have you seen Jess?” I asked the group and they murmured no’s making me groan. Val looked at me and asked
“what happened?” I shook my head
“she came in and caught me snogging this girl, she ran before I could explain” Val’s face turned horror struck. I looked at the others to see varying looks of disappointment and disgust with shock making me feel instantly ashamed and sorrow washed over me.
The sorrow was quickly followed by pain though as Hannah stepped forwards and hissed venomously
“you bastard!” before I knew it was coming her foot shot out kicking me right in the balls. I doubled over in pain then fell to the floor moaning when she followed up with a knee to the face.
I lay there squirming in pain as she leaned over and spat
“I had better find her and she had better be ok or I will exact the worst pain you can imagine, though what I do will in no way compare to the hurt you caused her you selfish arrogant piece of shit!” Hannah glared at me once more before spitting on the floor beside my face then stomping out of the club to go find Jess.
All I could think while I lay there on the ground was how stupid I was for messing up and what a fool I had been, I worried if Jess was ok; ignoring the pain in my face though I felt blood dripping. What an idiot I am to have let that go.
♠ ♠ ♠
I HAVE PASSED 100 SUBSCRIBERS!!!! I Now Have 103, WOO HOO!!!

ZV-Luver Would Totally Do That For Me If it Happened In Real Life Though She Would Do Wayyyyyyyyy Worse Lol