Status: Thanks To Everyone Whp Read This And I Will Put The Sequel Up Soon, Promise!!!

Returning to You

Chapter 57

Hannah’s POV

The guys have been back for a couple of days now and I can tell Jess is getting antsy, she keeps looking at the door or the phone as if expecting Brian to appear at the door or call her, the thing is though that at first I thought it was because she was worried he would but now I think she’s upset because he hasn’t. She rushes to gather mail as if hoping for something from him and she answers the phone on the first ring or the door within seconds of you having rung the bell. I was shocked when I first thought of it and immediately rejected the thought but it makes sense.
I was sat in the kitchen reading a magazine while also watching Jess as she washed dishes but her gaze kept flicking to the door and the window.
Suddenly she dropped a dish in the sink and gasped before flying towards the door. I frowned and glanced out the door seeing nothing but then the bell rang so I walked out and found Jess stood there signing something that a cute delivery guy held out of my sight.
I moved so I could see and my mouth dropped open, the guy was holding roses. Jess smiled as she handed the guy the board and he handed her the roses in return before she closed the door. I looked at Jess and saw she had a silly smile on her face as she carried them into the kitchen. Looked the roses over closer and whistled lowly, they were her favourite type of roses, the white kind that had pink edges at the tip of the petal, she loved them. Along with the roses there were other flowers she liked like freesias, oriental lilies, large pink daisy like flowers and some greenery made up the large bouquet which Jess placed carefully in the middle of the island.
Judging from the smile on Jess’ face she loved the flowers and I watched silently as she pulled a small white card from the middle of the flowers and read it over, her smile growing as she did.
“so what does it say?” I asked casually and Jess glanced up at me with a smile
“it says sorry” I raised a brow
“so I’m guessing from Brian?” Jess grinned
“how many people know my favourite flowers?” I shrugged
“not many I mean I know but that’s obvious though I couldn’t name them only know them by sight” Jess giggled
“well duh, you aren’t a flowery person really” I frowned and looked down at my leather pants and band tee. I looked back up at her and shrugged with a grin
“oh well” we shared a laugh before I asked
“so does the smile mean you forgive him then?” the laugh died on Jess’ lips quickly and she sighed.
Jess played with the hem of her t-shirt as she thought over what I said before answering while looking me in the eye
“I forgave him about a month ago, you know I can’t hold grudges for nothing” I snorted and Jess grinned “ok so you know I can but not with family or loved ones, always been that way” I nodded and she carried on “I haven’t however forgotten it and because of that I can’t get back with him, I don’t trust him anymore, I can’t trust him but I can see it from his point of view, however a stupid and ass like view it was” I sighed as I nodded.
No matter what I understood and backed her in her decision, Brian was an ass and he deserves to be in the dog house, literally if I had my way but Zacky wouldn’t let me, damn him.
I nodded and smiled at Jess, at least there was hope, Brian just needed to gain her trust because while I may hate him right now, I know Jess needs him and I’m willing to put my hate aside and help him if it means helping her.