Sequel: Watching Over You
Status: Finished. Sequel Coming Soon.

Not an Angel Yet

Hey Darling

Rose looked at me, her eyes wide as tears began to stream down her face.
She lifted her perfect hand up to her eyes and wiped away a tear.
"Wha.." She couldnt speak.
"Rose, put your hand over your heart." I told her softly.
She did as i said and gasped.
"Its beating.." She whispered.
I nodded.
"In nine months, you will give birth to a beautiful baby girl." I told her with a smile.
She covered her mouth with her hand and sobbed loudly.
Emmett smiled and took his temporarily human girlfriend into his arms.
I smiled at her reaction.

I looked at Carlisle and Esme with a smile, as a small child came running down the stairs and latched on to Esme's leg. "Momma!" He cried. She gasped and smiled widely. Carlisle looked up at me and mouthed 'thank you', then he turned to his wife and their son.

I looked up at Jasper and smiled. "I dont want a child right now." He told me with a small chuckle. I smiled wider and nodded, "I know." I said and put my hand gently on the side of his face, pulling him closer to me, and kissing him softly. "I'm staying." I whispered, causing him to grin widely. "Really?" He whispered back. I nodded. "May I ask why?" He asked. I smiled, "Because i'm in love with you." I said and kissed him back, causing everyone in the room to applaud.

Rose continued to thank me throughout the rest of the night, and Jasper helped me set up my old room to my liking, promising he'd take me out tomorrow to go get more stuff for it.

We were lying on my bed, cuddling, when my phone began to ring.
'She's a pretty girl,
She's always falling down..'

I looked at the screen.
Greg.
I motioned for Jasper to be quiet and answered.
"h-hello?"
"Where the hell are you?" He yelled.
"I'm at the s-store." I replied, lying terribly.
"Yeah, well you better get your ass home before i beat it." He threatened and hung up.

I sighed and closed my phone, lying my head on Jasper's chest, he was tensed up.
"Next time, i'm talking to him." Jasper said and took my phone from me.
I smiled and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay,
I'm now in love with the song
If It Means Alot To You by A Day To Remember
<3

Comments please?