Status: Finished.

I Don't Like Your Boyfriend

Wicked Witch of the West

“What kind of ice cream are we going to get?” My mother asked my twin and I.

Coraline and I looked at each other knowing what we both wanted.

“Rocky Road!” We exclaimed at the same time.

My mom and dad laughed from the front seats.

My dad stopped a stop light and we all waited patiently for it to turn green. When it turned green my dad slowly accelerated and then…

A van hits us from Coraline’s side of the car. All I can remember are the screams of my mom and my own screams.


My eyes shot wide open and I felt my body all tingly. It always happened when I relived that part of my life.

I rubbed my eyes and looked slightly up to see my alarm. It was only half an hour before it would go off. I could never go back to sleep after dreaming that. I rubbed my eyes again and turned off the alarm so it wouldn’t go off.

I stayed in bed for a little while. I finally got out and got to the bathroom before Havel could. She’s my cousin and the meaning of her name really goes with her personality. She’s vain.

Worst of all she’s best friends with the school’s Queen Bitch Cruella. Yes, I’ll talk more about her later. Anyway, since Havel likes to make people miserable I do the same whenever I can.

I got my stuff and went downstairs to the kitchen where my aunt and uncle were having breakfast.

“Morning.” I said when I walked in.

“Morning.” Both of them said.

I took my usual seat and started to eat breakfast. Havel always skipped it because she thought it would make her skinnier. But I knew one day she was going to get sick because of it.

Aunt Grace sat down next to me.

“Do you need any help at the flower shop today?” I asked as I ate my waffle.

She owns a flower shop. I have a bit of a green thumb. Learned from my mother, she had a greenhouse back where I used to live which was only two blocks away from this house.

“You’re not going anywhere with Sterling tonight?” She asked.

I shook my head. “He’s doing that family camping he does every month.”

“Oh right.” She said remembering I told her a week ago. “Well, in that case I do need some help. I got a new delivery guy and he’s new to town and I need you to show him around and all of that. Think you can do that?”

I grinned. “Of course, no worries. What time do you need me there?”

“At four. That’s when his shift starts.”

Sterling is my boyfriend of nine months. We started dating around February and now in November it’s been nine months.

I couldn’t believe we survived so long. We had our couple of arguments but never anything serious.

I heard a honk outside. Havel walked downstairs but didn’t say good bye to her parents. Cruella was picking her up in that 60 thousand dollar convertible. Some things in life aren’t fair, for example I have to take the bus to school every morning while little Havel takes a sweet ride.

I took my tote bag and began my walk to the end of the block where the bus stop was at. Usually it was only me but there was a boy or man waiting there.

As I got closer I noticed he looked more like a man than a boy. He turned around when I was about ten feet away from him. He was good looking. Dark blonde hair, amazing blue eyes and his skin was tanned.

We locked eyes for a couple of seconds and he smiled. It wasn’t a smirk or grin like other boys gave me, it was a true smile.

The bus stopped in front of him and he got inside. I blinked and got inside of the bus. I took my seat behind the bus driver.

He was new. Last time this town got a new family it was when Sterling moved here four years ago. The school would be talking about it. I made myself comfortable and waited for the bus to arrive to the school.

It made three more stops and more kids got on. I looked out the window and just saw the trees and houses pass by.

When the bus stopped at the school I was the first one out. I saw my friends and I smiled. I walked up to Lora--blonde, blue eyes and best friend--she was texting somebody. Luke--Lora’s twin brother but opposite of her he has dark hair and brown eyes--he was reading another book about politics.

It’s his passion. He plans on becoming Senator one day. With his brains he could be President and fix all the economic problems. He laughed when I told him that and he said it would take someone a whole lot smarter than himself to do it.

“What’s up?” I said when I got in front of them.

“Eh.” They both shrugged.

I raised an eyebrow and then smirked.

I dropped my smirk and turned worried.

“Guys… I’m pregnant.” I said.

They stopped texting and reading and looked at me.

“HA! Gotcha to stop.” I giggled and got between them and hugged them with each arm.

“That was not funny.” Luke muttered.

I laughed. “If I’m laughing, it’s funny.”

“Oh my God! Who is that?!” I saw Lora and followed her eyes to land on the gorgeous guy from my bus stop.

“He takes my bus.” I said.

“Psh, lucky.” She said and looked back to the gorgeous bus stop guy.

I looked over to him and noticed the people he was talking to.

“Well, looks like Cruella has him in her clutches.” I sighed. “Poor guy is already doomed and doesn’t know it yet.”

“Why does she need to have EVERY guy?” Lora hissed. “Good thing you saved Sterling from the Wicked Witch of the West.”

Sterling and Cruella were a couple for two years. That was until in Junior year, he and I got most of our classes together. He developed feelings for me and though at first he was distant he later told me he really liked me. He broke up with Cruella and a month later he was with me.

The whole school talked about it for months. Cruella, the most beautiful girl in all of the town was dumped and was replaced by a girl that was the total opposite of her. Me.

“Yup, maybe you can save that guy.” I wiggled my eyebrows.

“I would love to, but he would never notice me. Cruella probably already has him wrapped around her finger like a zombie.” She sighed. “We were thinking of going to Six Flags on Sunday!”

It was great how she could go from being sad to happy in half a second. It’s one of the reasons I love her.

“Cool!” I said. “I’m sure my aunt and uncle will let me go. Who’s driving?” I asked. Six Flags was a two hour drive from where we lived.

“I am.” Luke said.

I took a breather because Lora was a horrible driver.

“Hey, I can drive too.” She said offended.

Luke and I looked at each other and started laughing really hard. During our laugh the bell rang and so we went off to our Government class still giggling.

This was Luke’s favorite class as you might’ve guessed. I, on the other hand, do not like this class at all. It’s full of so many rules. It’s really complicated when it comes to some certain things. I couldn’t believe he actually wanted to get involved in that drama. My brain would be fried if I had to remember rules.

The three of us took our seats.

“Hey, did you do your homework for anatomy?” Lora asked me.

I turned to Luke and batted my eyelashes. “Oh sweetie, did you do the homework for anatomy?”

He sighed and took out the sheet of paper and gave it to me. “I’m going to start charging both of you.”

I giggled. “Then you would be rich before you go to college.”

He laughs.

Lora and I copied the homework.

Next class was anatomy. I hated that class and not because of the subject but because of the teacher. He has a grudge against me because I corrected him once and the class said ‘Burned’ and he picks on me even though I almost never know the answers.

Luke, Lora and I entered the class and found gorgeous bus stop guy talking to Mr. Sonyo. We took our seats, in this class I sat in the back because he thought I was gossiping with Lora so he sent me to the back of classroom where the counter islands were.

Just before the bell rang I gave Luke back his paper. I went back to my seat and gorgeous bus stop guy was sitting across from me on a stool as well.

He looked at me and gave me that same sincerely smile he gave me at the bus stop. I felt my face redden a little and I looked down to my notebook to hide it. I heard his chuckle. This year was going to be difficult. I already knew it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback is very welcomed :)