Status: Finished.

I Don't Like Your Boyfriend

Sappy Movies

Sex with Sterling was incredible. I forgot every single thing wrong in my life. There is no three way or four way. It’s just him and I. His touch leaves a trail of fire on my skin. It’s normal teenage stuff. Usually after it we snuggle, which we did.

“Your parents are going to be late at work, right?” I asked.

Sterling nods, “Don’t worry about them.” He assured me.

We had a comfortable silence. My eyes started to close by themselves and before I knew it. I was asleep.

When I opened my eyes I wanted to go back with Sterling but my mind was stuck in my nightmare. This time I wasn’t in the car, no, I was in the hospital. It was like in a movie. I was a ghost and I watched as my aunt explained to my thirteen year old self that my dad and Coraline had died and that my mom was in a coma.

The whole thing was in slow motion. I saw myself break down and cry my heart out. I started to feel a hole in my chest. I could hear my heart pounding in my ears. Tears formed around my eyes. I needed to wake up but my mind wasn’t listening.

I looked away and instead I saw as my uncle Valentino was outside my room the same as me broken down. He was crying his heart out.


“Baby!”

I gasped as I felt body again. I met Sterling’s worried gaze. He looked at me and I hugged him. He stroke my hair as I sobbed quietly on him.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” He asked.

I didn’t say anything and neither did he. He comforted me with no pressure. I shut my eyes. I needed to go to my therapist again. I needed some kind of help. After I was done crying I pulled away but Sterling kept me close. We were still naked and it felt a little weird but I wasn’t shy around Sterling with my body anymore.

“Did you dream about the accident again?” He asked me.

I shook my head, “No, it was when I woke up in the hospital and my aunt told me about my family.”

“You know what we should do?” Sterling said.

“What?” I asked.

He took his thumb and removed the tears in my eyes. I smiled and chuckled lightly.

“Let’s go get some ice cream. Rent a couple of movies and we’ll spend the whole night together.”

“It’s a school night and won’t your parents be back by then?” I asked.

“I don’t think so. They went to Los Angeles for two days. Won’t be back until Saturday.” He grinned.

I had to act happy. I didn’t want anyone to worry about me.

I clapped my hands, “But we should get dressed first.”

Sterling chuckled and nodded.

__

I looked at the romantic section. Yes, I’m a sucker for them. I may be a tough girl and not care what others thought of me but I could watch The Notebook, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and Catch and Release any time.

I picked those three movies and went to find Sterling. He wasn’t anywhere when I went back to the romantic section he motioned to me to get real close to him. I walked to him and he looked so secretive. He showed me what he had.

“Sterling, you’re so… dirty.” I smirked.

It was porn.

“C’mon, it’ll be fun.”

“We’re not eighteen.” I hissed.

“So? I know the dude working right now. He’ll totally let me rent it.” Sterling said.

I bit my bottom lip to hide a grin on my lips. I looked around as if someone as watching us.

“All right.” I said.

Sterling pecked my lips. “It’s one of the reasons I love you. You’re up for anything.”

I rolled my eyes. “Now you made me sound like a slut.”

“Not a chance.”

__

The experience of watching porn with your boyfriend is very… arousing. The moans and the whole thing. I’m not going into detail but it was a memorable experience. After that we fell asleep and by ‘that’ I mean the physical activity that tires your body. Sex.

Anyways, the next morning or afternoon I should say I woke up to my phone’s ring tone.

I knew it was Luke because of the ring tone.

“Where were you when everything was falling apart? All my days was spent by the telephone never rang and I needed was a call it never came to corner of first and amistad.”

“Shit.” I cursed as I blindly touched the floor for my jeans.

I found them and dug out my phone. First I checked the time 12:36pm. I groaned. I decided to let it go and not answer Luke because he would give me lecture. I checked for Sterling but he wasn’t next to me. The door opened and Sterling walked in with a tray.

I grinned from ear to ear.

“My cheesy boyfriend brought me breakfast in bed.” I cooed.

“Pfft, this is for me.” He joked.

He sets the tray as I sat up straight.

“Why didn’t you wake us for school?” I asked as I took a bite out of the bacon. Good bacon.

“You looked too peaceful and what’s a day missed?” He pecked my lips.

I moaned. “You’re right,” I said. “Good eggs.”

“Thank you.” Sterling said.

We ate together and then he tried to get the last bacon but I totally fought him for it. I didn’t care if I was half naked. I moved the tray aside and jumped Sterling and reached for the bacon. Since he was taller than me he was able to keep it away but then I nibbled on his neck and he lost grip and I caught the bacon before it hit the floor.

“Serves you right, never keep me away from my bacon.” I said in a mouthful as I ate the bacon.

Sterling laughed, “I learned my lesson, what does my lady want to do today?”

“Hmm, stay all day in bed making great love.” I pecked his lips several times.

“As great as that sounds I’m sure you’d rather see those sappy movies you rented.”

I gasped and punched him, “They are not sappy!”

He rolls his eyes.

“So, what’s going to be first? The Notebook or Catch and Release?”

“Catch and Release, love that movie.”

“I find it messed up.” Sterling said as he popped open the DVD.

“Why? Her husband died and his brother was big comfort.”

“Still, it was her dead husband’s brother. There has to be some boundaries.”

“I find it romantic.” I crossed my arms.

I looked around trying to find my shirt, “Here.” Sterling said as he handed me one of his big dress shirts. “I like to see you in my clothes.”

I chuckled as I pulled it, “What is it with men and having their girl’s wear their clothes?”

“Because one they look sexy, well you do and second because it sort of marks them as ours and we’re very territorial. If someone tried to steal you away I would put them straight.”

I chuckled, “No one is going to steal me away from you.”

Sterling came over to me with the remote controls and we sat on the bed. We cuddled as we watched my sappy movies.