Status: Finished.

I Don't Like Your Boyfriend

Regret

It was stupid of me to keep kissing him. I just couldn’t stop myself. Antonio was just addicting and it was fresh and it was new. The way he kissed me told me how much he cared for me and I realized how much I cared for him. Antonio kissed me like it would be the last time. Our lips lingered very close to each other. I opened my eyes and I looked into his blue ones. Just two weeks or less I don’t know. That’s how long I’ve known Antonio and I was already kissing him. I didn’t care that I had a boyfriend and that he had a girlfriend who happened to be my best friend.

All that mattered were him and I. It was selfish, but our kiss was long over due. Neither of us said anything. We didn’t want to ruin the moment with words and actions. We just laid together in his bed and kissed. It was so wrong. I knew I loved Sterling. I did. I loved him a whole bunch yet I was cheating on him. Antonio laid beside me. My hands in his hair and his hands in my hair.

“Best movie?” Antonio asked me as we shared little details about each other.

“Hmm,” I thought carefully about what to pick. “Ace Ventura, didn’t I already told you?”

Antonio grinned. “You did.”

“Best metal band.” I asked.

He thought about it too. “Metallica, duh.”

“That’s a typical answer.” I muttered.

“Best band of now?” Antonio asked.

“Psh,” I scoffed, “easy, Avenged Sevenfold.”

Antonio grinned. “But they’re sel--”

“One more word and you will be punished and not in the way you’ll like.” I warned with a glare.

Antonio laughed. “All right… sell outs!”

I shoved him on his back and I got on top of him.

“I thought I wasn’t going to like my punishment because right now I am.” Antonio smirked and tried to kiss me, but I pulled away from Antonio.

“Nah-uh… take back what you said.”

He shook his head.

I got him face to face and our lips were just centimeters apart.

“And now?” I whispered.

“Best band of our generation.” Antonio said and kissed me.

I smirked into the kiss.

Antonio’s hands remained on my hips. His thumb slipped under my shirt and touched my cold skin with his warm one. I had no idea why I was so cold. Antonio sat up so I was straddling his lap. His lips went moved down to my neck.

“What about my present?” I asked.

Antonio looked at me with a sparkle in his eyes. I got off of him and he bent over and picked up my present. He handed it over to me. It was regular size. I opened it and gasped. It was a dress. It was a purple dress.

“I told my mom purple is your favorite color and she made a dress for you.”

“How did she know my size?” I asked.

“I asked… someone.” Antonio said hesitantly.

I looked at him. “Who?”

He gave me a small smile. “Lora did.”

Lora… my best friend. Who was his girlfriend. He was her boyfriend and I made out with him like he was mine when I already had one. Antonio saw the moment where it dawned me what happened.

“Shit.” I muttered. “I have to go.”

“But you just got here.” Antonio said as he got up as I did.

I ran my hand through my hair and pulled on it a bit. “Shit! What did we do?”

“We didn’t murder anyone, Eddy.”

“Yes we did!” I half yelled. “If Sterling or Lora find out we’ll kill them both!”

“Just a minute ago you weren’t worried.” Antonio said.

“Because I wasn’t thinking about them… I was thinking about us.” I sighed.

Antonio brought me into his arms and wrapped them around me.

“I don’t regret it.”

“Neither do I… but it was wrong and stupid… I should leave now… thanks for the dress.” I said as I gave it back but Antonio shook his head.

“My mom made it for you.” He said.

I took it back and hugged it.

“See you, Monday.”

I turned around but I felt Antonio’s arm turn me around and pinned me to the wall with his body. We breathe the same air and kissed again. It was longer and more thorough than the last. He was enjoying me and I was enjoying him. In other words we were savoring each other one last time.

When he pulled away my lips tingled. I wanted his lips again. Antonio stepped back and opened the door of his room. Jean and Joseph fell to the floor. My rose my eyebrows at them.

“You were eavesdropping?” I asked.

Jean and Joseph picked themselves out.

“Please choose my brother, Eddy. He’s so awesome and you’re awesome and together you can make awesome-r babies.” Jean said.

I chuckled and blushed a bit. “I have to go. See you around.”

I walked past them and down the hall. I turned around and saw Antonio waving at me. I waved back and walked out of his house with the dress in my hands. Once outside in the cold I got a bucket of cold water thrown on me. I cheated on Sterling.

God, I was so stupid.

I walked back to my house and sneaked back into my room. I remembered I turned off my phone so I turned it back on. There was a voicemail from Sterling.

“Eddy, tomorrow we’ll spend the day together. I’ll pick you up at ten cause I know how you like to sleep until nine.” Sterling said with a light chuckle. “I love you.”

I saved the message and plugged my phone to charge. I messaged my face with my hands. I needed something to drink. I changed into my PJ’s and walked downstairs. I turned on the kitchen light and I was surprised to see Havel eating a bowel of cereal.

“Hey.” I said.

“Hey,” she returned it. “You’ve been quiet.”

“I was taking a nap.” I lied quickly.

I went to the fridge and took out a soda. I sat on the island counter next to Havel.

“You and Sterling, huh?” Havel said.

I looked over to her and nodded.

“I never thought in a million years you two would be together.” Havel laughed a bit.

“Why?” I asked.

“You’re very different people.”

“You mean he’s rich and I’m an orphan.” I said with a bit of hate towards the end.

Havel looked down in shame. “I… I never wanted to call you that.”

“You don’t hide it very much.” I muttered.

“It’s high school, Edalene. I have to fit in or else I’m nothing.” Havel said with a bit of desperation.

“You mean to say you’re not vain or shallow?”

“I don’t think I’m pretty. I think I’m just plain. Cruella is the very pretty one.” Havel said.

I felt bad for her. She was just like any other girl, but she had the pressure of being popular.

“You’re not plain, Havel. A lot of guys would kill to be with you.” I said.

“I’m sorry for everything I’ve said.”

I raised an eyebrow at her. “Why are you telling me this NOW?”

Havel shrugged. “I’m not exactly good with feelings.”

“We used to be close, Havel. You, me and… Coraline.” My throat tightens and my tears swell up.

“I miss her too.”

I blinked away the tears. “So do I… every time I look in the mirror and see my reflection.”

“That must be hard.” Havel said.

I nodded. “Very hard.”

“I really am sorry, Edalene.”

“Call me Eddy, Havel.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, six chapters updated :D