Status: Finished.

I Don't Like Your Boyfriend

Shot Gun

“And his blue eyes are so mesmerizing and that smirk he has on--Ed! Eddy!” Lora woke me from my thoughts.

“What?”

“Were you even listening to me?” Lora asked with a pout on her lips.

“No.” I said sheepishly. “Sorry, what were you talking about?” My mind had drifted to Antonio.

“Antonio! Who else have I been talking--”

“Obsessing.” Luke interrupted.

“About.” Lora finished and glared at her fraternal twin. “I’m not obsessed. Did you know he lives like really close to you, Ed?”

I rolled my eyes. “Yeah. I saw him while walking over here. He mowing his lawn.”

Lora gasps. “Was he shirtless?” She said it like it was serious matter.

I didn’t know what to tell her. Lie of course but we promised each other since little girls never to lie to each other but if she knew I had some sort of feelings for Antonio then she would scold me saying I had Sterling.

I shrugged. “I didn’t stop by.”

“Really?” Luke raised an eyebrow. “I’m pretty sure you don’t own a Poison shirt.”

I cursed inside of my head. “Oh, um, Uncle Valentino has one and I asked him if I could use it. It’s why it smells like Axe but who cares.” Another lie.

Great.

We spent the rest of the day watching some movies and stuff. I went back home--Luke gave me a ride--around ten at night. Cruella couldn’t take being in a poor place so she took Havel to her mansion, yes mansion. Good for me. I was going to have a good night sleep.

I greeted my Aunt and Uncle and went to bed. I set my alarm for six. But I checked my phone and saw that I had a missed call. Sterling. I called him back but I got voicemail. I left him a message explaining that I had it on silent and he should call be in the morning if it’s something important.

I went off to sleep.

I was in a field. A field made of sunflowers and the wind was blowing on a nice Sunday afternoon. Do you know how I know it’s a Sunday? Well, actually I don’t know but I could feel it. Anyways, I’m in the middle of the field and I’m just smelling the sunflowers. Suddenly I heard my name. I turned and saw Sterling. He looked so handsome. His hair was soft and blowing lightly in the wind and he was waiting for me with open arms. I smiled and began to run towards him.

As I got closer I felt a pair of arms go around me. I looked up and saw Antonio. He had a bright smile and his eyes never looked so blue before. It reflected so nice with the sun. His dark dirty blonde hair was beautiful.

“Where are you going, baby?” His voice was as smooth and deep as ever. He kissed the crook of my neck and I felt chills all over my body. Sterling then took one of my arms and jerked me towards him.

“Fuck off.” Sterling cursed.

“Let her chose.” Antonio said.

“She’s mine. She loves me.” Sterling once again jerked me towards him.

“Eddy!” I was suddenly in my family’s car.

“What kind of ice cream are we going to get?” My mother asked my twin and I.

Coraline and I looked at each other knowing what we both wanted.

“Rocky Road!” We exclaimed at the same time.

My parent’s laughter was in slow motion and I knew what was coming. I looked at Coraline and she had a bright smile on her face.

“Cora,” I said using her nickname.

Bright lights flooded my dreams and I screamed out of instinct and the alarm clock went off at the same time.

I woke up sweating and panting. I slumped back into the bed and the bedroom door opened and Uncle Val had a bat in his hand.

“I have a bat!” He yelled and checked the room. His eyes landed on me and they soften. “Another nightmare?”

I nodded. “I had to get up anyways.” I said throwing the covers aside. “Sorry for waking you up.”

He waves his hand. “It’s all right. I had to get up early to fix the lawn mower anyways.”

He closed the door and I groaned and rubbed my face. It was embarrassing to still have nightmares after four years. Four years is enough time to get over the death of your twin and parents, right?

I didn’t think so either. It takes a whole life time and then some more. I went to the bathroom and showered. After that I changed into my already picked clothes. I checked my phone and I-pod and they were both charged fully. I checked the time it was seven. I did my make up really quick. There was a knock on my door.

“There’s a boy named Antonio downstairs for you.” Uncle Val said.

“I’ll be right there.” I said getting my money from my secret stash and took out two one hundreds and my house keys, phone, I-pod, and camera. I checked myself in the mirror once more and opened the door and went downstairs.

Antonio was looking at the pictures on the wall at the entrance hall. He heard me coming and looked towards me and smiled. “Why aren’t you in any of them?”

I smiled softly. “These are before Havel discovered mascara and since then they haven’t taken any.”

“Oh,” He said. He looked at me up and down and grinned. “You look cute.”

I rolled my eyes. “I have a boyfriend, Antonio, will you stop flirting?”

He chuckles. “It’s natural.” He shrugged.

“So I’ve heard.” I murmured.

“Huh?” He asked.

I shook my head. “Nothing.” I covered my lie with a smile.

He eyed me suspiciously and then there was a honk outside and we walked out. Lora was in the back which was weird, she usually seats in the front. Oh, she wants to seat with Antonio. Good.

“Shot gun!” I yelled and raced to the door. I heard his heavy footsteps behind me and giggled when he caught me by the waist and spun me around and pinned me against the car. I laughed and stopped when I heard Lora clear her throat.

I blushed and he stepped off. I got inside and calmed myself down.

“Hiya,” I grinned to Luke.

“Hey,” He said slowly.

“Let’s go!” I cheered. “It’s freaking Six Flags.”

I tapped the headboard over and over and laughed. Luke smiles and starts driving. Since it was two hours away we had a mix CD with both pop and rock songs since Lora didn’t like rock music.

I pressed shuffle and what you know the first song is Master of Puppets by Metallica. I grinned and hummed the beginning.

When the lyrics came on it was me and Antonio who began singing.

{Two Hours Later}

“I look just like Buddy Holly, uh-oh and you look like Mary Tyler Moore, I don’t care what they say about us anyways, I don’t care about that!” Everyone except for Lora sang alone to Weezer ‘Buddy Holly’.

“Okay, we’re here.” Luke said pointing to the ride Superman. I could already hear the screams. I squealed of happiness. An hour later we found parking and now we were waiting along with other people for the shuttle so we wouldn’t have to walk all the way to the entrance.

This was the boringest part of the day. It was sunny outside and the heat was getting to me.

“I haven’t been to a theme park in years.” Antonio said with a smile on his face. I couldn’t help but return it.

Luke cleared his throat and turn back to him and blush just a little bit. Good thing it was hot so I could say it was the heat that had my cheeks red. Finally the shuttle came and we were on our way.

Six Flags here we come!
♠ ♠ ♠
Eddy's Outfit