In Over My Head Zack Merrick

Chapter Three

Taylor

At seven thirty in the morning, I was up and moving. It was like this everyday, Jason wakes up around seven twenty five, every single morning, and I have to get up with him and make sure he doesn’t hurt himself.

While this goes on, Zack either gets to sleep in, or he’ll be on tour. He has no idea how easy he has it.

And nobody else knows about Jason or me.

Zack hides us from the paparazzi. If he’s ever asked questions about Jason and me while we’re out in public, he lies and says we’re just friends and Jason is my son from my boyfriend. Does this bother me? Of course it does. It makes me feel like he’s ashamed. Do I tell him this? No.

“Mama!” Jason cries, smiling and latches himself on to my leg.

“Shh,” I tell him, not wanting to wake up Zack. “Daddy’s sleeping,” He made an “o” with his mouth and started tiptoeing around rather dramatically. I smiled at him. “Do you want pancakes?” He stopped tiptoeing and nodded eagerly at me.

He scampered off to watch Nickelodeon while I started measuring milk for the pancake batter. Large, warm hands suddenly wrapped around my waist and I jumped, spilling a little milk on the counter.

“Shit,” I mumbled, turning to look at Zack’s tired, smiling face.

“Good morning gorgeous,” He murmured, kissing me. I smiled.

“You made me spill milk.” I pretended to glare at him.

He shrugged. “It’s early in the morning, let’s kiss,” He didn’t let me answer and captured my lips with his again. After a minute, his hands began inching up my shirt, and the kiss began getting deeper.

He leaned me back against the counter, so that he was putting some of his body weight on me. His fingers went to my gym shorts and that’s when I remembered Jason, and I pulled away from him quickly.

“No Zack, Jason’s gonna walk in.” He groaned.

Ever since Zack and I have gotten together, we’ve had sex a total of six times. I was afraid of getting pregnant again, and him leaving me. I never told him I was afraid of him leaving me, I didn’t want him to get all offended. I knew he wouldn’t leave me, but I just was afraid. But it’s not that he’s bad in bed. No, he’s fantastic, actually.

“It’s been almost six months, I’m a male, I have needs.” He whined. I laughed.

“I’m sorry, It’s not all my fault we have a son and no babysitter,” I kissed him again, turning back around to clean up the milk and finish making the pancake batter.

“Baby,” He mumbled, poking me.

I turned around again. “Yes darling?”

“I love you,” He kissed me on the cheek. I grinned, feeling butterflies.

“I love you more. Maybe I’ll ask Kara to watch Jason tonight and we can go out?” I suggested. His face lit up and he nodded.

- - -

“Mommy don’t weave!” Jason cried, holding onto my shirt for dear life when it was time for me and Zack to leave to go out to dinner.

“Baby, I’ll be back in the morning, bright and early, please behave for mama?” I pleaded with him and wiped a tear from his face. He pouted. “Kara and you are gonna have lots of fun,”

He finally let go of me and scampered into Kara’s house after I gave him a kiss goodbye.

“Thank you so much Kara, I really needed a break, and Zack’s getting cranky again,” I rolled my eyes, but still smiled.

“Oh don’t act like you don’t like it,” She teased. I shrugged.

“Quite true.” I smirked. “I’ll be here at eight to pick him up. If you have any problems just call me.” She nodded. I gave her a hug and then got in my car and headed back home to get ready.

- - -

“Thank you Zacky-poo, for taking me out to dinner,” I smiled, collapsing on the couch. I was so exhausted. When Jason was around, I didn’t even have time to realize I was exhausted, that’s how busy he keeps me.

But I already missed him, and I had just dropped him off. I felt weird without my little boy running around screaming. I was so used to him being with me all the time.

“I’m so tired Zack, you have no idea,” I sighed, closing my eyes. I opened them a minute later and Zack was kneeling on the floor next to the couch, staring at me. “What?” I asked, wondering why he was staring at me and not saying anything.

“You’re so pretty.” I blushed. “I like making you blush.” He kissed my lips gently. I ran my fingers through his hair and deepened the kiss, surprising him. As tried as I was, I missed being able to touch Zack like this.

“Mmm, babe,” He moaned as I kissed his soft spot. He pulled me down off of the couch so that I was on the floor with him, and I got on top of him, making him let out a sigh.

“Too heavy?” I asked, getting self-conscious. I began to get off of him when he laughed, pulling me back down.

“You weigh like two pounds, you’re not heavy at all, you’re perfect,” He mumbled, kissing me eagerly as his hands slid up the back of my shirt, unbuckling my bra quickly. Every time before we had sex, I would always have flashbacks of the night we first met. I don’t know how I remember the night, because we were both so drunk, but I remember clearly everything that happened.

I tired to pull his shirt off while he was lying down, but he sat up so that our chests were touching, and I was sitting in his lap. He broke apart from me for just an aching moment while I removed his shirt, and when he connected our lips again; he pressed me tight against him, making my heart beat faster.

He scooped me up in his arms, carrying me up to our bedroom and lying me down on the bed. Even though we were home alone he locked the door and I laughed. He rolled his eyes at me, but a second later we were back at it.

He took off my shirt and quickly unbuttoned my jeans, throwing them to the floor too. He stared down at my exposed body for a few seconds, making me blush madly. He smirked at me and I decided to tease him. I pulled his pants off and flipped him over, straddling him. I rubbed my hands slowly up and down his chest, sucking on his neck.

“Taylor,” He moaned.

“Yes?”

“Not fair,” He panted.

I giggled, kissing below his earlobe and I felt him shiver. He shook his head and flipped us over again, so that he was on top. He immediately found my soft spot and I arched my back, I felt him smirk against my neck.

I pulled down his boxers and he pulled off my underwear. He slipped on protection and put me in a state of bliss.