Status: New :) Active!

Kiss and Tell

Chapter Fourteen

Six couldn’t come fast enough. Nothing at work bothered me tonight and my lack of snarl got me better tips than ever.

I should plan to have sex every night.

He came in to the club a little bit early. There was only two girls left on the stage and they weren’t doing much. Only one or two guys besides him were still in there, drunk and staring like a mindless zombie at the girls thongs. He sat at the bar and ordered a water.

I could feel his eyes on me as I gracefully leaned over the last remaining guys table to pick up his empty glasses as the one on his way out tucked the rest of the money he owed in my shirt. I threw him a smile.

I came over to the bar to put the glasses away. “Not many people sit at the bar.” I commented, my eyes falling over his face again. His Mohawk had slightly fallened over in the front but he looked exactly the same as he did in the club.

“I don’t have to pay for my women.” He replied, his voice made my stomach clench with anticipation. I could compare the look in his eyes to the ones Brendon gives me all the time, but there was a maturity in this guys that put me on my toes.

And Brendon was just annoying. He could take some lessons from this guy.

“I’ll be right back.” I had to get my stuff from the locker room and then I was good to go. I shoved all my tips in my purse and I checked my make up in the mirror. Another worker was in there, lowly taking a drag on her cigarette.

“Hot date?” She asked, coughing a little.

I grinned. “Oooh, yes.” I shook some of the glitter that had fallen into my hair out but it didn’t really work. It just fell all over my bare skin. Glitter is impossible.

He was leaning against the door when I came back out. He pushed it open with his back and I brushed up against him, my eyes locked with his, as I went past. He has a smug confidence in his eyes and even though I knew it meant he was probably an asshole, I still wanted him.

All guys were all the same, girls just need to accept it and stop complaining.
He called a cab in advance and he opened the bright yellow door for me. I slid in easily and he followed, slamming the door. He told the driver where to go.

“You live quite a ways from here.” Melanie and I had planned on living over there when we first left home, but we couldn’t afford anything over there. This guy must be loaded.

“Living is great over there, partying is not.” He was staring me down in the small car. His hand easily moved to my thigh and where he touched exploded in heat. I stretched my leg out towards him and he smirked a bit.

I tried to look uninterested as his hand slowly rubbed up and down my thigh. I suppose he had enough of my indifference because he was sudden right inmy face. His body was over mine and I was pretty sure this was illegal. All I could see was him. All I could smell was him. All I could think about was him.

He grabbed the back of my neck before he kissed me. It wans’t a sweet kiss. It was full of passion and red-hot desire as I kissed him back.

We tumbled around the cab as it turned suddenly. I ended up laying flat on my back and he was on top of me, pressed fully there. I couldn’t breathe for multiple reasons. I had a hot guy fully pressed against me, his mouth on mine and his hands everywhere. And he had fallen on me during the sitting arrangement change and knocked the wind out of me.

Either way, I was glad it had happened and I pulled at his shirt as his lips left my lips and travled to sensitive spots on my neck. He nicked my throat with his teeth and I gasped.

This was going to be one hell of a morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yup, I suck at those scenes, you can say it because I know it.
I have 20 subs! :)))))
comments make me haaaappyyyyy